Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silent Treatment

The only hope for me is you.

by MrsWayandIero 1 review

Hey people! In this chapter Minax meets the family! Also, the names of the chapters mean nothing unless you think the songs go with the chapters. =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 1113 words

0Unrated
-Minax’s POV-
I woke up in a car. I didn’t know where I was, but as soon as I heard the voices, I knew I was in Lyn-Z and Gerard’s car.
“So, what are we to do about her learning sign language problem? Do you think we can teach her?” I heard Gerard say. All I saw was Lyn-Z shrug. I decided I would try for them, so I sent Lyn-Z a text. It basically said what was on my mind. I will try to learn how to speak sign language. For you. When it popped up, she opened it and smiled, then turned to me.
“I’m glad to hear, I mean read, that.” Of course I would try! I don’t want to hurt their feelings, I mean jeez! Lyn-Z and Gee have enough stress right now. They have the baby and their bands to deal with. I mean, come on! My Chemical Romance are going to be going on tour soon here with Blink 182 for the Honda Civic Tour. Just because Lyn-Z and Mindless Self Indulgence are taking breaks because of the baby, doesn’t mean that I need to cause them stress. I’m not that much of a horrible person.
There was a very awkward silence, so I decided to put my headphones in and listen to music. I went through my songs and choose Move Along by The All-American Rejects.
--------
I was listening to The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance, with tears rolling down my face, when we pulled up to a house. I knew it was the Way house, just because I saw Mikey and Frank inside, eating, with a women standing in front of them with an apron on. Donna. I knew that was who it was. I had seen pictures online, even though I would never admit it to my new mom and dad, I was little on the obsessed side.
Donna was a lot more beautiful in person. I am so glad she is my grandmother. I sighed, silently of course, but I still sighed. Gerard got out of the car and opened the door for Lyn-Z, helping her out, then opening my door and helping me out, too. I could tell I would get used to calling him my father a little bit faster then expected, because he acted so much like a father already.
I took a deep breath, and walked behind Gee and Lyn-Z, up to the house. When Gerard opened the door, I automatically regretted the decision of agreeing to meet them. I was terrified. I heard voices in the other room, which I guessed was the living room, that sounded like they were arguing until I heard what they were saying.
“Cheater!” The first voice, which sounded like Ray, said.
“Oh yeah, I’m a cheater! You were the one who hid cards in your hair when we were playing poker!” The other, which since I had already seen Mikey and Frank in the kitchen, I guessed was Bob.
“Guys, shut up and come into the kitchen!” Gerard yelled, then laughed because of their childish fighting. After he yelled that, I heard footsteps. Gerard looked at me, and spoke. “You ready to meet everyone?”
I may not have been ready, but I nodded anyway. He took my hand and walked in the kitchen with me. I hadn’t even noticed that Lyn-Z already went into the kitchen. We walked in and Donna’s whole face lit up with happiness. I guess they already told her about me. Mikey saw me and Gee holding hands.
“Wow, Gee. Are you a pedo now?” He said laughing. I smiled, because it was actually funny. If I still had my vocal chords, I would have laughed, but see, I had to give that up, along with my real parents and unborn sister, Bandit Lee. My mother was only 2 months pregnant. But I had to try to forget, but I couldn’t.
Gerard laughed and said, “Nah, Mikey. This is Minax, my daughter.”
“Holy shit! Did Lyn-Z pop out a……How old are you?” Ray asked, but when I didn’t answer, he raised an eyebrow at me. “Dude, why is she not talking?”
“She…..” He sighed and looked at me. I nodded and he kept talking. “She had her vocal chords removed when she was 7.”
They all gasped and I wrote on a piece of paper, 14, 15 in December., and handed it over to the rest of the guys and Donna. They looked at it and Donna came over and hugged me, crying into my hair. I hugged her back right away. I wished people wouldn’t cry over me. Donna stopped crying about 15 minutes later. When she pulled away, she kissed my head and pulled a chair out for me to sit down. I sat and looked at the rest of the guys. They all had tear stained cheeks, even Gee and Lyn-Z had cried over me. I smiled weakly at them.
--------
After a while, I went into the living room, wishing I had a room I could go to and draw. Like it was right on cue, Gee walked into the room.
“Hey, do you want to go to your room? I have a black and red guest room, that can be yours, unless you want a different room. Do you want the guest room to be yours?” He asked and I shook my head as fast as I could. Black and red are my favorite colors. He laughed at that and said a simple “Follow me.” Before taking my hand in his and pulling me up to my new room. I was very, very beautiful. It was black with red zebra stripes. The bed was black with red pillows. I ran over to it and jumped on it. He laughed and jumped on it with me. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. “Okay, pip squeak. Bedtime. Good night, Max.” He said, kissed my forehead one more time, tucked me in, and turned off the lights.



Hey people! I would have updated sooner, but I got grounded and only get a little bit on the computer! I will update as soon as I can. Don’t ask why I got grounded, because it is personal, but I will tell you I was a moron for doing it. =] You guys rock, oh and in the next update, you will learn more about Bandit. –Evil laughs- Here is a challenge. Try and guess what I am going to do with the character of Rebecca. I doubt any of you can guess! –Evil laughs again-
Sign up to rate and review this story