Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

And all the things that you never ever told me

by crazybudgies 6 reviews

Frerard one shot. quite emotional.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 939 words - Complete

1Moving
Authors note: Gerard is 17, Frank is 15. :)

GERARDS POV
Where was he? He should have been home at least half an hour ago. I'm probably being to possesive but i need him to come home. I need to ask him to marry me. I should have asked him before he went out. But then I would'nt have this lovely dinner prepared. Wow, I sounded like a woman there. I check the clock again: 11.40.
40 minutes late, right thats it, I'm going to look for him. I pull on my leather jacket and step out into the cold october night. I shivered slightly and pulled my jacket tighter round me. I set off towards town where Frank was most likely to be.

FRANKS POV
Blood..blood..everywhere....pain....Gerard..I need you...

GERARDS POV
I was passing a side alley when I heard a scream. I listened and the sharp noise broke through the dark night again.
"Hello?" I yelled, jogging towards where I thought the scream had been coming from. "Can you hear me?" they screamed again. "HELLO?" I half screeched, getting more frantic. That scream sounded familiar. I sped my jog up into a run. Could it be a girl in my class?
-scream-
the girl that i saved from getting beaten up last year?
-scream-
thre girl that always screams in PE.
Another scream burst through the night, longer than the last few. Then I heard it.
"GERARD" Oh god, no
please don't let it be..
I ran round the corner and heard my name again.
No-God no.
I saw the body, I smelt the blood, I heard my name.
It was.. it was..
Frank.

FRANKS POV
"GERARD" I screamed again, using my last reserves of energy. I carried on screaming, a mixture of Gerards and screams of pain. It hurts, it hurts so badly. Where they stabbed the knife. It hurts. It really hurts. God it hurts. I screamed again. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't breath. I hurt so bad.
pain. gerard.hurt.blood.blood.gerard.pain.pain.blood.gerard. It was a constant never ending cycle.How can something so small hurt so much. It was only one tiny knife. It wasn't even mine. It was.... It was Mikey... Mikey... It all came back. Mikey and his freinds cornering me, stopping me from escaping. Mikey with a knife saying that I had made his brother gay. He said, I had ruined his brother. He said Gerard wasn't normal and it was my fault. Then i tried to run but Mikey grabbed me. "You wanna know what its really like to be gay hmm?" He called to one of his friends and said "My friend here'll show you how to be gay."Then they had pulled his trousers down, and his pants and had raped him. The details were foggy but there was a lot of pain. so much pain.
"You won't remember this Frankie." Mikey said, then stabbed me twice in the stomach. My blood had exploded all over the pavement. It had been even more painful than the rape. They left, they abandoned me.
"Frank" I heard a voice that pulled me out of my memory. "Frankie!" The voice cried, sobbing.
"G-Gee" I croaked, opening my eyes.
"Fr-Frankie, I'll call an ambulance." He said, tears streaming down his face. I looked down and saw that my trousers were back on.Good.
" D-don't bother Gee, I'm not gonna survive." I grunted, the pain in my stomach was making it hard for me to talk. Gerard pulled his shirt off and pressed it to my wound stopping the blood flow.
"You are gonna survive. Don't fucking say that Frankie." He replied, an angry resolve in his eyes.
"we both know I'm not" I replied, tears flowing dwon my face. "K-kiss me G-Gee, before I go." He kissed me lightly on the lips.
"I need to ask you something.. Frank Iero, will you marry me?" He asked, kissing my forehead.
"I would love to Gerard Way." I began crying again. This was the last time I would ever hear myself say this.
"I Love You Gerard Way." I said, making my voice as loud as possible.
"I love you too Frank Iero." Gerard replied, slipping a ring onto my finger. Somewhere in the distance a clock chimed. Midnight. It was the 31st of October, my birthday.
"Happy birthday Mr Way." Gerard said, kissing the tears away as they rolled down my cheeks.
"Thankyou."
"And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna" Gerard sang, tears streaming down his face. "That song is for you Frankie."
"It's beautiful, just like you." I replied. Gee chuckled. I felt myself go numb. I was going. I was fading. Gee kissed me on the lips. I love y-


GERARDS POV
I cradled his body to my chest. I never even asked him how he got here but i guess there were more important things to say. My heart was shattered, I was empty. Then the ambulance turned up, 5 minutes late.
"I'll always love you, you'll always be in my heart Frankie, you'll always be mine." I whispered softly.
"And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me....." I sang to the sky. Frankie was ina better place now, a place where he would be happy. A place where he could be...
Free.
Sign up to rate and review this story