Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Want to make love, or have sex?

by ONotz 6 reviews

It's Gerard and Franks 4 year anniverasary, they make love, when Frank prposses Gerard says yes, but what if Gerard knows Frank's been cheeting with Ray's husband?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 1018 words

0TrainWreck



(4 year anniversary)

I laid my baby down on the bed. I climbed slowly over him.

“Frank Baby?” I asked kissing his nose, he smiled up at me.

“Yeah Gerard?” He asked. I kissed his cheek. He giggled.

“Do you want to make love or just have sex?” I asked. His face screwed up in confustion.

“We always make love Gerard.” He said, I shook my head.

“But I never show you how much I love you. It’s up to you,” He smiled.

“Let’s go with make love,” He said. I lent down and captured his hands. I stroked his hands as I kissed him softly.

I gently took off his shirt. I then lightly traced swirls on his chest; he closed his eyes to savor the feeling. I then kissed his neck so lightly it wasn’t even wet. He grasped at the bottom of my shirt. I lent up from where I was straddling him and took it off. I lent back down and kissed his chest slowly.

“Gerard…” He whispered. I smiled and kissed a little faster in a line down.

I reached his waist ban, any other time I would rip it off, but I looked at Frank. He had his eyes closed and was smiling. I smiled at that to and pulled them down. I lightly touched his bare thighs. I reached over him and grabbed the lube from the drawer. He opened his eyes.

“What are you thinking? We don’t use lube any more.” He said confused. I smiled. I have only been bottom a couple times in the relationship. I slicked his cock up. I then hurriedly took off my pants and boxers. I positioned and took a deep breathe in. I eased myself down upon him.

“Gerarrrrd!” He whispered. I stayed there for a few minutes. The pain swirling with blood. Oh great, I ripped myself. I turned us over so Frank was on top. He opened his eyes, they were filled with concern.

“Are you okay babe?” He asked. Tears were running down my cheeks but I nodded and smiled.

“Please go Frank” I asked. He pulled out slowly, and entered the same was. He started moving et different angles.

I swallowed, there was nausea coming up my stomach. Then he hit it and I arched my back.

“There?” He asked hitting it again, I nodded. He started going faster. But I knew he wasn’t putting all of him in so I grabbed his hips and slammed him into me.

We screamed each other’s names. He buried his head in my neck and kept thrusting.

“Frank..” I whispered. He whimpered and went a little slower. He kissed my neck and hit my prostate. I could feel that I was ready.

“Close Gee?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I replied. He lent up and looked into my eyes. We came together and peacefully.

“Amazing.” I said. He nodded but got concerned when he saw the blood.

“Are you sure your okay?” He asked looking over me.

“If I wasn’t I could have been top, but alas, you were.” I said and covered us.

“Gerard?” He asked looking nervous. He didn’t look at me. I panicked.

“Mhhhm?” I asked. Please don’t leave me. I buried my head in his neck.

“Wi-ill you ma-arry me?” He blurted. I was shocked, I pulled my head up and gazed into his eyes. I hungrily kissed him.

“YES!” I shouted and clapped happily.

“Thank god!” He slipped a ring out of the drawer and put it on me. It was beautiful. He had a matching one, we laid together.

I awoke an empty bed, I reached over. It was cold. I hurriedly got my clothes on, wincing on the way. I rush out side, Frank’s car was gone. I drive to Mikey’s.

I walk in to them “You fucking proposed? How should I be happy? You said you loved me as much as you loved my brother!” Mikey shouted, I cringed. Slide down the wall near the door in shock.

“I know Mikes!” Frank’s voice yelled out. “But I love him more! I know weve been sleeping together, but I’m goin to marry Gerard!” I then get up and walk in. No one sees me until I speak.

“The hell you are!” Frank turned in shock.

“G-Gerard?” He stutters. Mikey looked at me with his poker face.

“Yeah! How could you do this to me? After last night!” I pleaded for an answer.

“I-I’m sorry Gerard-“ I cut him off.

I don’t care if you’re sorry! I JUST WANT THE FUCKING ANSWERS! NOW!” Ray runs in,

“Guys, I could hear Gerard from outside, what is going on?” He asked, he looked at me and Frank, then at our hands, then an awkward Mikey. Worst part is, Mikey is Ray’s husband.

“They cheated on us, with each other. There liars aren’t they?” He whispered looking at Mikey, Mikey put his poker face on.

“You’re my own flesh and blood Mikey? How dare you?” I asked. Frank looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Well if you herd you know I want to marry you Gee! I want us to be happy and I came to stop…this…” I shook my head.

“It shouldn’t have started.” I said. I shook my head, anger built in side of e as I looked at Frank, I moved towards him, he moved back until he was against the wall.

“Don’t hurt me please.” He whimpered. I drew my fist back, and punched the wall beside him. His eyes looked so scared and fragile.

“Why the hell would I do that?” I asked and backed away. He slid to the floor, shacking uncontrollably.

“Don’t you dare do anything stupid.” I said as I walked out the door.

“See you at band practice Iero. Michael, you coming Ray?” I asked, he nodded and followed me out.

I wasn’t getting married, I no longer liked my brother, worst part is.

Now I’m single again.
Sign up to rate and review this story