Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All's fair in Love and War.

How long can you live with a broken heart?

by crazybudgies 4 reviews

...... Gerard is about to come clean when...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 857 words

0TrainWreck
GERARDS POV

Just thinking of Bob made me sadder than ever. Any sucidal thoughts were banished from my head. What would Bob think if he thought I was going to commit suicide? He would be so ashamed. I looked down at my arms.
They were bleeding.
There was a knife in my hand. I must have done this while I was thinking about Bob. I watched the red drip onto the floor. I watched all the anger just drop away into nothingness. It was a relief, like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I've found it. My solution. My way to survive everything life throws at me. I smiled, silent tears running down my face. Then the kitchen door opened.

FRANKS POV
"Frankie.." Mikey pleaded, "You know how much I love you.." My heart jumped a little bit. Mikey loved me? "Yes Mikey.."
"Can I have some coffee?" He replied.
"And me" added Ray. I nodded. I was heading down the stairs when I heard sobbing and someone crying out a name.
"bob-b-b-bob. come down. my fault. Bob" the voice said. I walked into the kitchen to find a sight that terrified and disgusted me. Gerard. Selfharming.

GERARDS POV
"What the fuck are you doing?" Frank asked, a look of horror in his eyes.
"It's not what it looks like!" I replied, reflexively.
"Are you sure. Coz it looks like your'e selfharming?!" he replied, half screeching the last word.
"Shh, please." I replied sobbing. "Shh, dont. Mikey. know. Milkey." he looked at the floor to see a pool of my blood staining the kitchen tiles.
"Lets get you cleaned up." He said.

FRANKS POV
I helped Gerard get cleaned up and used the emergency first aid kit to get bandages and wrap his arms up. "Why did you do it?" I asked, I was inches away from his face. He sighed.
"I'm worthless Frankie." He said, factually.
"Don't you fucking dare say that Gerard Way!" I half yelled at him. "You are a beautiful human being and you have as much right to be on tis earth as anyone else does. Your'e a great person and I admire you're strength. Promise me."
"Promise you what Frankie." He teased, his mouth turning up at the corners.
"You know what."
"Fine, I promise I won't selfharm anymore."
"Thankyou Gerard, If you need to talk. I'm here." I replied, kissing his forehead."Now, give me a hand with these coffee's."

RAYS POV
Gerard and Frank came up with the coffees. I sipped mine bitterly. Gerard and Lucy. Lucy and Gerard. Whichever way i put it, it wouldn't fit. Ray and Lucy worked much better. I may as well give up, if Gerard likes her then what's the point? He's much more attractive than me, girls fall at his feet everyday. I have'nt got a chance.
"I'm heading home to pick up some stuff." I said, standing up, my knees clicking.
"Cya later, Ray" The Lucy-Lover sanswered.

MIKEYS POV
Gee headed downstairs to watch TV, leaving me and Frank in my room.
"Frank..."
"Yes Mikey."
"You look really sexy in that shirt." I said, uncertaintly, with a giggle. He moved his face really close to mine so that I could feel his breath on my cheek. I stared into his eyes and felt myself go numb.
"You know Mikey.." He said,seductivley, playing with my hand, "You look sexy.." He inched closer "..all the time.." I crushed my lips against his. His response was immediate. He pulled me close to him wrapping his arms round my back. He opened his mouth slightly and I invaded it with my tongue. He gave a soft moan of pleasure. I pulled away to look at him.
"Mikey, Will you be my boyfriend?" Frank asked, biting my lip,looking inncredibly fuckable.
"Hell yeah." I replied, snogging him again. I broke away "Lets go tell Gee."
"We have all night for this.." He replied, kissing my forehead.

GERARDS POV
I'm gonna tell Mikey. I'm gonna tell him that I'm Gay and that I like Frank. I heard him come down the stairs. "Mikey!" I yelled, he poked his head round the door before replying.
"Gee, I have some great news."
"I've got something to tell you as well. You go first."
"Frank and I are dating." He said, overjoyed, pulling Frank into the room. Frank squeezed Mikey's arse, looking just as thrilled as Mikey.
I ran. I ran out of the room and through the kitchen. I ran down the road. I ran as far as I could. I collapsed onto a bench, out of breath, heartbroken and lost.
Frank and Mikey. Frank and Mikey. Frank and Mikey.FrankandMikey.frankandmikeyfrankandmikeyfrankandmikey.
I wish I was dead.
Mikey and Frank? Why would Frank go out with Mikey?Why not me? I realised I had grabbed something as i ran out of the house. I looked down to see a kitchen knife clenched in my hand.
This is for you Frankie. I looked at the knife. Hello there, old friend.



AUTHORS NOTE:
This is my longest chappie, hope you like, please R&R
loves yaarr :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story