Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Tattoo On My Heart

Poor Frankie

by waking-beauty 2 reviews

Julie is about to give birth- but will the twins be boys or girls or a mixture of the two?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-29 - 186 words

1Original
I screamed in agony as Mikey helped me onto the sofa that Gerard quickly jumped off of.

"Not on the sofa you idiot put her on the floor- Lucy grab some pillows, towels and ice-lots of ice! Nico call an ambulance, and someone get Frankie next to Julie" Lacey commanded as she positioned herself in front of my legs while Mikey gently placed me on the floor.

Before I knew it Lucy was back with everything that Lacey asked for and Frankie was by my side, moaning and shaking with pain.

"What now?" Lucy panicked as she placed everything on the floor next to Lacey.

"Keep the ice near Julie- if she looks parched give her a cube to wet her mouth. Hold on a second" Lacey said as she shifted my dress up.

"What are you doing!?!" I exclaimed as she peeled my underwear off.

"Oh wow this is going to be a quick birth" Lacey exclaimed.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Gerard asked.

"The ambulance won't get here in time- we will have to birth these twins ourselves" Lacey stated firmly.
Sign up to rate and review this story