Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Sleep

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 777 words - Complete

2Original
Gerard’s POV
I walked through the door towards the living room. The cries I heard were too choked to be thoes of my mother. I peered round the corner and the minute I saw who it was I dropped everything, including my new guitar which did cost me a pretty penny, and rushed over to them. Forgetting everything they had done to m ein the past week. I still cared for Frank.

I wrapped my arms round him tight and didnt say anything. We just sat thei ras he cried on my shoulder, soaking through my tee. I couldnt think of anyting to say to him. Who ever had done this, I wasnt particularly happy with.

Slowly, the only thought that emerged from my head was, Why is this all happening to me?
It took about an hour before I could get an ledgible words out of Frank’s mouth. Turns out, his dad came back and Frank finally plucked up the courage to tell him to fuck off basically. If Im honest, I was proud of him for standing up to his dad.

“Geerrard.... I know things have been shaky” Frank said through the last of his tears “But can I stay here tonight? I dônt think I can be in that house right now?” He reallly did look sincere and honestly, I couldnt turn him away now when he needed me.

“Ofcourse.” Fom then, we walked upstairs into my room and just talked for awhile. Eventually Frank said he was feeling a bit hungry so we went downstairs into the kitchen to find something to munch on. We came out with about half of the cupboards!

We camped out on the floor in my room, watching a bunch of horrors and chick flicks. I ended up falling asleep half way through Friday the 13th, so when I woke up I thought I was gunna be chopped in half. Luckily, I woke up to just find Frank passed out with his mouth open, drooling onto the floor. I had to try my best not to laugh , but I couldnt help it. I burst out in spassums and woke him up.

“Ahh were all gunna die!!!” he jumped under the covers and poked his head out a bit. “Where is he? He was coming out of the...” he came out from the covers all the way. “Oh.”
I kept on laughing and he joined in eventually. After we calmed down I told Frank Id be back in about 10-15 minutes to go take a shower. I pointed out to him where the other bathroom was in case he wanted to catch one too and he did, so we went our seperate ways.




Frank’s POV
I creeped down the corridor slowly. It was still early and all so I didnt know if I was gunna wake someone.... SHIT! I fell over right infront of someones door and made a nice loud thumpas I hit my head. Just then, the door opened and I looked up. Whos that?

“Oh, you must be Frank. Im Mikey, Gerards little brother.” He had a sarcasm look on his face (Well, if we were having a facebook conversation, that sentence would have ended with a :P)
“Oh, sorry if I woke you, I just... sorta fell.” I giggled a little. So did he. “Its okay, I was up anyway.”

I stood up now and realized that he was taller than me. Why am I so short? (  ) “Well, umm I was just gunna go take a shower or something, so umm... I guess Ill see you later....” Was all I Managed to get out but all I heard was his booming voice asking me if I wanted anything to eat since he was on his way to the kitchen. I lied smoothly and just said that I was on my way back to his Brothers room to go get changed. He nodded okay and headed downstairs and I legged in back to Gerard’s room.

I didnt accually realize that Gerard was standing there in. Especially sicne he was dripping we tin a towel. Oh God... if Im honest, I felt kinda turn on at that point. (o.o)

I couldnt be here looking at Gerard like that. I needed to knock some sense into my head. Before I knew it, I ran back out of the room, downstairs and walked wuickly out the door towards the little park at the end of the street.

I just needed a quiet place to clear my head...
Ahh! Sorry its been so long. Modern technology is a giant pain in the butt sometimes...
Sign up to rate and review this story