Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The green eyes that found me

I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible

by shannleighm 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 418 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm loving writing this story guys! Thankyou for keeping me motivated and smiley! I love you all no end and you are all so beautiful :) x

Franks POV
"Eliza?" I say quietly to Gerard's bare, dirty feet.
" Well maybe i should go home now." I say turning for the door.
" Frank, she's no you. She'll never be what i want most. She can never be you. Nobody can." He says crying and all i want is to wrap him up in my embrace and hold him like that forever. But i know i can't because of his Princess. He's going to kiss her now, he'll argue and make up with her, he'll snuggle up to her at night and most of all, he will love her.
"Gerard, It's never going to change, i love you."
And with that i leave the Way's home, choking back sobs before breaking down on the curb, i sit there with my knees to my chest. An overwhelming blackness has stolen my soul. Where is the light?

Gerards POV
I crawl up to my bedroom and plug in my headphones. A song is playing to me, Mikey uploaded it.
" Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight, I know he's there and you're probably hanging out and making eyes while across the room he stares, i bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor and ask my love to dance, they'll say yes because these words were never easier for me to say or them to second guess, but i'll guess that i can live without you but without you i'll be miserable at best."
It summed everything that had just happened up. Frankie was just so amazing, so rare and beautiful, but i would ruin him. I'd wreck his family, my parents relationship with Bett and Jesse, he'd have to go against his religion and above all i'd break his heart. I didn't deserve to be loved, i always mess everything up. But with Eliza, i can mess up because she's practically still a stranger. I've been waiting for Frank years and although its been a barely a day it feels like an eternity. And now he's got a broken heart and a life of misery ahead lying ahead. What have i done to him?


Haha lyric change to miserable at best by Mayday Parade my favourite song ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqM3Dr7agjY&feature=fvwrel Thankyou for reading! I love you more, than i did yesterday :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story