Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Everyone should read.

by ONotz 10 reviews

MCR book some people are throwing together. Fanart, poems, ETC. INFO INSIDE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 983 words

0Unrated




If you have a DA! Okay, they are throwing together a book of MCR stuffs, I copyed this off the groups page. Here is the link- http://giveusmusic.deviantart.com/
I know we all have poems and stuffs, so yeah…..Good luck!!!





Hey guys! We are still accepting MCR book entries! Please read the whole entry so we can avoid any difficulties-

RULES FOR ENTRIES

First and foremost; YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORKS. In the book we are giving full credit to the entries that are accepted, and we will check that the person submitting the works actually owns them. If they are submitting the work of someone else, we will need to confirm the identity of the person you are submitting for. If we find that you are not the original artist/poet/letter writer, etc., or if you can not confirm who you are submitting for, you entry will be denied. If the falsified artwork is posted up in your gallery on deviantART, we will report you.
We have a "no-bashing" rule! Meaning that no band-bashing, fan-bashing, wife-bashing, or friend-bashing ("friend-bashing" meaning anyone who is friends with, or an acquaintance of MCR). If you submit anything that falls under these kinds of slander, any submitted entry that you have pending approval will not be accepted, and any entry already accepted will be removed. We do not take kindly to this sort of thing.
NO MATURE CONTENT!!!-your entry must be for all ages to see, so nothing inappropriate. Also, if you send something in that’s not mature content but at the same time not totally right for everyone’s viewing comfort, please know we will evaluate the entries towards the end that seem to fit in this category.
Again, no bandslash with Frerard, Frikey, OCxMRC member, etc. Remember that the band may see this and we would like everything to be for anyone to view.
also consider the quality of your work: are there any obviously annoying mistakes? Is your anatomy sourly off? Did you throw it together in 3 minutes? If there’s not enough effort seen in your work, we will not put it in the book.
On our killjoy drawing entries, just know we will probably only be able to put in a certain amount of drawings, so know your killjoy may not appear in the book.
Please try to send in your own killjoys, but if you have another person’s killjoy in your entry, please ask for the other person’s permission and have them show us they approve.
Last, but definitely not least: NO STALKER ENTRIES. Anything that is along the lines of, "Gerard, I want to have your babies!" or, "Frankie I'm your future wife!", anything asking for any personal information about the band members (i.e. "what's Mikey's phone number?", "Where do Gerard and Lyn-Z live?", or, "What's Ray's license plate number?") will NOT be accepted! If any of these things manage to get through, when we send a copy to ~CassandraMalfoy she WILL block them out of the book.

How to send in your entry

Please send in your entries in this format, in a note to the group:

Title/subject: MCR book entries
Your full name (your real name, not your dA username)
(optional) Your age and state/providence of the country you live in
you may include a personal message to whoever the entries are addressed to here (one of the three people listed to collect the entries)
please put your entry/ies or entry/ies link/s here (divide space between entries for us to know what your entry is)

, and ( ) will be taking entries. And again, make sure you follow the note format. And please know you may not immediately be responded to; ~XShiningxStarrX will try to look at the entries on the weekend, not during the week, so if you title your note with the suggested heading it will make things much easier. :0)


And Lastly; What we're looking for:

Writings:

~Poems (you can submit up to 3)
~Letters to the band (maximum of 1 page)
~Quotes from fans:
-What we love about Gerard
-What we love about Mikey
-What we love about Ray
-What we love about Frank
-What we love about Mike Pedicone (because he is part of the band as well!)
-What we love about James Dewees (ditto for James!)
-What we love about #SingitforJapan
-What we love about Killjoys and other album characters (you know the themes, black parade characters, 3 cheers characters, etc.)
-What we love about the music
-What we love about MCR concerts
-What we love about MCR

-And note, your entry doesn’t have to be one line; but please do not make it too long as to which we need one page just for your quote

Fanart (you can submit one of each):

~Frank fanart
~Gerard fanart
~Mikey fanart
~Ray fanart
~Singitforjapan entires/fanart
~Killjoys or other album characters drawings/paintings or MCR Killjoy/album characters fanart
~music fanart (pictures pertaining to certain songs)
~MCR fanart (full band shots)
~pairings (no Frerard, Frikey, OCxMCR member all that, just things like FrankiexJamia, GerardxLyn-Z, RayxChrista, MikeyxAlicia and such)

Photography (you can submit either one of each, or: 3 member photos, 3 band photos, 3 concert photos, or 3 Killjoy cosplay photos):

~member photos (like photos taken with some of the members and things as such)
~band photos (either of the band members by themselves, or band shots)
~concert photos (ditto ^ )
~Killjoy cosplay


And don’t be afraid to spread the word to friends outside of DA! If you have a friend who likes MCR and has fanart, photography, a poem, letter, or quote that they want to submit, have them send them in, or send us some of their entries! (but make sure to read the rules again) The more, the merrier!

Thank you for reading and we hope to see some of your entries soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story