Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The green eyes that found me

Who could deny that face?

by shannleighm 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 338 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm thinking of going ahead with this story with frerard as a couple with a few obstacles and twists from now, but if you guys have any preferences i would love to take them on board and try to write something to your liking! :)

Franks POV
"Gerard, it's okay. You're safe now." I gently rock him as i cling to him, my lips brushing his head and trying desperately to kiss away every single tear. He's crying so much and it's so tough to see but i have to help him, i wouldn't want to leave hm with anybody else right now. I just want him next to me so i can try to stop his pain. "Frankie... they...they.." He struggled to get his words out, wailing all the while, the realisation of what had happened to him. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. I wanted to go to Eliza now and kill her and that freak of a friend she brought along to hurt my Gee. I was crying now too. How could somebody do this to someone else? Why? What had Gerard ever done but be a good boyfriend to Eliza? Sure he was using her for his benefit but he spoiled her rotten, showered her with gifts and religiously called her everyday or paid her a visit. He even paid for her to go to a concert with some guy he'd never met, he brought them both tickets yet he didnt go himself. Her repatment was brutal. He was in bits. He couldn't even speak right now. It's like part of him has gone.
" Gee,,," I kiss his hair again holding him even tighter, pulling him in to my chest more. He wraps his legs around my waist and both crying, we stay there just like that as the sun begins to set.


Next chapter will be Gees road to recovery and his new relationship beginning with Frank! Hoping to bring some luck to those wonderful boys! Thankyou for reading! :) xx
Sign up to rate and review this story