Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To close to family?

Yup.

by ONotz 4 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2011-07-02 - 447 words

4Hot

Lyn-z and Gerard were psyched when Jamia invited them to dinner. Gerard ate silently while the two girls flirted and cheated. Frank and Gerard, glanced at each other, and then looked away blushing. Frank cleared the table, he swayed his hips purposely. All of the sudden, Jamiajumped over the table and tackled Gerard’s wife.

‘Fantastic!’

(Frank’s)

I walked back into the room to see Jamia on Lyn-z.

“What’d I miss?” I asked, Gerard raised his eyebrow. I walked up to him and sat in his lap. I started grinding down slowly, he put his head on my shoulder and moaned softly.
I grinded faster. I could feel the sweat coming off of his forehead.

“Frank…” He mumbled into my neck, and gave me a kiss under my throat.

“Gee…” I moaned out. “Bed, now!” I ordered and wrapped my legs around him. I kissed over his neck as he stood up and walked to me and Jamia’s bedroom. He laid me down.

He carefully undid my jeans, then took my shirt off. He kissed under my jaw. I tingled as his mouth hit my neck.

"Gerard, f-fuck me. Hard, no lube or p-prep, just fuck me." I moaned out. He took his shirt off as i undid his loose jeans. They fell straight to the ground, he pulled his boxers down and flipped me so i was on my stomach. he entered me fastly, I yelled, tears streaming down my fave, He stopped.

"GO!" I ordered, I liked the pain. He kept going, fast. The fastest he's ever gone.

I groaned out as he yelled my name. I clenched like he liked it, so i was tight. "Gerard. Stop." I said, I couldn't take the pain. It was to much, he pulled out and kissed the back of my neck. He laid by me, my lower half was burning, and probably burning.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I smiled through my tears.

"Why, you did as i asked. I like it rough, it was too much for right now though." I said, he smiled and lightly kissed my lips.

"I shouldn't have been to rough." He said scowling. I was smiling like crazy now.

"I loved it!" I said and kissed his lips, I heard Lyn-z scream out Jamia's name and then Jamia scream Lyn-z's name.

Gerard attacked my neck and covered me and him up with the blancket. Our sweaty, hot, skin rubbed together as i sat my back against his chest. He smiled at it and wrapped his arms around me.

"G'night Frankie." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and replied "Yeah. It was." And we fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story