Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Conversations With A Poor Sick Girl

by ThatPunkRockGirl 2 reviews

When some depressed teen kidnaps Gerard Way who will come to his rescue? And more importantly what does she want with him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 411 words

0Unrated
Welcome to Conversations With A Poor Sick Girl. My name is Jade; and this is a joint account I share with my cousin Caitlin (You guys might know her as MyChemFreak) This is my story however; and Caitlin has no claim too it :P it was created by my twisted mind and my mind alone:3 I hope you enjoy :)


What the fuck? First it started as a normal concert. Then all of a sudden, I woke up here in this cold fucking basement. And my head aches, so freaking much. I can remember singing Teenagers and then... Nothing. My head pounding, I managed to stay concious enough to say
"Shit." Then total darkness.

I woke up, and I'm still in this fucking basement. But this time I wasn't alone.

"Hello..." A sad voice muttered across the room. The sound of the voice sounded childlike, a girls voice. I don't what I was expecting but I definitely didn't expect a girl was the one to kidnap me.

"Get me out you bitch!" I snarled. I tried to get up, but rope bit into my skin. Shit, she must of tied me to the chair when I fell unconscious.

"Stop, it's a waste of time." Something about her voice unnerved me. She sounded too depressed. Not exactly the voice of someone that would of fucking kidnapped someone.

“Why did you kidnap me you bastard?”

“Because we're the same.” she answered, stepping into the feeble ray of light. The girl only looked about fifteen, with short black hair.

“The same? Don't give me that shit.”

“But we are. Don't deny it. We're both outcasts... Right?” She leaned forward slightly and I could feel her breath on my face. I squirmed backwards on the wooden chair, but I couldn't tear my eyes off her. Her slate blue eyes made it impossible to look anywhere else.

“My name is Ashley, but call me Ash.”

“I don't fucking care! Let me out!”

“No.” she said simply, “Gerard Way, in this house, the only harm that can come towards you, is me. But... I'm not like them. I won't hurt you, unless I need to.”

“Like who?” I asked, curiosity getting the better of me. A insane grin spread across her face. A chill shot down my spine. This girl... Is outta her fucking mind!

“Soon... You'll know.” she promised. I didn't know what the hell she was going to do with me... But it'll not be pretty...
Sign up to rate and review this story