Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks For The Memories

Community Service

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

The consequence

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 485 words

0Unrated
When Pete entered the room, it turned quiet.

The mood lingering in the air was weird. Andy bit his hand, trying to hold back a laugh. Joe sneered at Pete and Patrick was grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"What did you get?" Patrick said after a moment of silence. A small giggle escaped his mouth before he was able to stop it.

They were referring to the punishment for Pete's drinking in public.

Pete furrowed his eyebrows and groaned loudly. "Community service. Three months."

The laughter couldn't be held back anymore. Patrick and Andy both roared with laughter, slapped themselves on their knees and gasped for air. Joe and Pete weren't amused though.

Pete crossed his arms over his chest and waited for the laughs of his friends to finally ebb away. It took a while but Andy and Patrick reached a point where they physically couldn't laugh anymore.
Their sides ached and they were totally out of breath.

"Sorry man, it's just that you were acting like such an idiot! Drinking in the park in the middle of the day? Man, that's fucked up," Andy panted and wiped away a lonely tear that trickled down his right cheek.

Pete pursed his lips together and clenched his jaw to make sure that he didn't snap and say something he might regret later. He was fuming because of the way Patrick and Andy were acting.
They could probably be mistaken for two kids.

"Are you going to like feed homeless people?" Andy asked curiously, still having troubles talking because of the lack of air in his lungs. Pete shook his head slowly.

"I'm going to pick up trash and remove weeds from a park," he answered coolly, biting his lip. He knew where the conversation was going next.

Patrick dug his fingers into a cushion. "A park? What park?" he managed to say between the choked giggles he was so desperately trying to hold back.

Pete groaned and looked down at the floor and his feet. The big black socks and the legs of his jeans.
"The park I got drunk in," he muttered.

That sent both Patrick and Andy over the edge again and they started laughing like maniacs for the second time. Now rolling on the floor like pigs rolling in mud.
It was too much for Pete who exited the room to get some air and space.

Joe followed him. Joe, who had been quiet the whole time, now opened his mouth.

"Pete, why did you do it?" he asked sternly. There wasn't a trace of amusement or laughter in his voice or eyes.

Pete sure had his reasons for doing such a stupid move as getting drunk in the middle of the day. Reasons he didn't want to share with anyone.

"I don't want to talk about it, okay?" he mumbled and closed his eyes. Pete breathed slowly. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
Sign up to rate and review this story