Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks For The Memories

Pansy Balls

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

The boss

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 768 words

1Original
As their boss got closer the three men started lining up. Their backs were straight as if bad posture would lead to punishment. Well, everyone except for Pete lined up. Pete didn't understand what was going on.
Why were three grown men so frightened of a girl?

So what if she was mean? It's not an excuse for acting like someone's dog.

Pete huffed and stared at the three men with disgust in his brown eyes. The gaze swept from the redhead's sweaty forehead, over to pointy-chin's anxious grimace and finally to the trembling fat man.
Wow, was he really going to have to work with a bunch of babies? Pete wasn't going to let himself get controlled like that by anyone.
Especially not a female.

Just to show everyone how much he disliked the whole thing, Pete removed the reflective vest and threw it on the grass. The redhead gasped for air and the fat man's jaw dropped.
Pete knew that he would eventually need to learn their names instead of just calling them fat man, redhead and pointy-chin in his head.

The boss came closer and closer. It was just a tiny girl. Not even taller than 5'4". Pete crossed his arms cockily over his chest and smirked.
He was ready for everything that the small girl might throw at him. Such a tiny creature couldn't be dangerous.

Pete let his eyes sweep over her short body and took her features in. High cheekbones, arched eyebrows, green eyes, short red hair and a pair of thin lips.
She wore a pair of tight light blue jeans, boots and a black sweater covered her skinny arms.

The other guys must be kidding, Pete thought. There was simply no way that the woman standing in front of them was a threat. And she was most definitely not Satan either.
Her green eyes scanned Pete too and her lips got even thinner as she pursed them together.

"You must be Pete Wentz," she stated.

"Yeah," Pete answered shortly. He still held his arms over his chest like a protective shield.

"Put the reflective vest back on," the small woman, his boss, said sternly.

"No," Pete said and let a smirk decorate his lips. He felt so proud of himself because he stood up for himself. The attitude radiating from Pete said 'And-You-Can't-Do-Anything-About-It-Bitch'.
To mock her further he playfully kicked the vest a few feet away.

She frowned and nothing could have prepared Pete for what she was about to say.
"Get the thumb out of your ass you fucking snail and pick the reflective vest up already. If you don't I will have to rip your tongue out, dig your filthy eyeballs out of their sockets and piss into the hole in you head that I made. We don't want that, right?"

Pete picked the reflective vest up in shock. No one had ever spoken to him like that before. He was so used to people doing exactly what he wanted all of the time. He was Pete Wentz, for crying out loud.
How could such harsh words even come from an innocent-looking mouth?

"Finally. Now get the fuck out of my sight and work," the boss said and waved for the workers to leave. Pete groaned when he let the vest slip over his head and he started looking for a bag to put the trash in.

"Hey, you over there," the boss said. Pete turned around and looked confusedly at her. He pointed towards himself hesitantly.
She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, I was talking to you. Do see anyone else around? Christ..." she started and a string of profanities escaped her mouth.

Pete had had enough of her. He started seeing red as the anger got the best of him.
"What is your problem? I haven't done anything! Get out of my face!" Pete snarled and stepped closer to her to appear bigger than he actually was.

She furrowed her eyebrows and stayed calm. Her finger dug into Pete's chest. It hurt, but he would never give her the pleasure of seeing pain on his face.

"You're the new member of our crew and that's the only reason why I haven't bit your pansy balls off yet. This is how it goes... You listen to me and show me respect and I won't tell court that you're misbehaving.
You don't want more community service and I don't want to have you around any longer than necessary."

Pete only nodded dumbfoundedly and the boss gave him a soft smile before she walked away to scold someone else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story