Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rapture Like Blood

Demented Innocence

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru starts to suspect that something wrong wit her friend, Saito. Meanwhile, another body is discovered.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Two: Demented Innocence:

Saito had changed lately. Hotaru noticed something wrong on the first of November as he kept shaking.

"Saito, is something wrong?" she asked. She reached out to touch his hand, but he smacked her away.

"Ow!" she cried.

"Don't touch me!" he shouted. Hotaru drew back startled, rubbing her hand.

"Saito?" she asked. The young man caught his breath as he calmed down.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. Hotaru put out her hand to rub his back, but he shoved her away.

"Saito?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face. The loli demon looked and saw her friend crying. Saito lifted his head with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong with me!" he wailed. He leaned against her chest. "Help me!" Saito murmured. "Please help!"

Hotaru blinked. "Okay…how?"

Saito grabbed onto her dress. "Don't leave me!" Hotaru’s mind went into a confusing place as her eyes trailed to the sky. Oh boy, now what do I do?

---------

Downtown, an elderly man came home from picking up his pension when something caught his eye. One red shoe on a tiny foot stuck out in the bushes. The old man blinked for he believed himself to be seeing things.

"What is that?" he asked himself. Curious, the man walked over for a closer look. The foot came attached to a leg covered in white stockings. A little gold anklet grabbed onto the ankle. The old man straightened his glasses for a better look.

"Hello?" he asked. "Hello, miss? Are you okay?" The old man moved closer when he received no answer. /Maybe she's asleep/, he thought. "Hello?" he asked. "Hello, miss? Are you okay?" He suddenly noticed tiny drops of blood on the leg.

"Miss?" he asked. "Are you hurt?" His eyes trailed upwards only to see an unthinkable. The woman's chest had been ripped open. Blood covered the face and cavity. The ants crawled all over the body. The old man's money fell straight to the ground. A choking scream filled the air.

---------

Saito turned to Hotaru. "I did something bad!" he wailed.

"What are you talking about?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"I killed somebody!" he confessed. Hotaru’s facial expression changed into a startled one.

"What did you say?" she asked. Saito trembled all over.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" he wailed. "I'm so sorry!" He broke down crying while Hotaru patted him on the shoulder.

"There, there," she whispered. "It'll be okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, mother," he kept whispering in his hands and lap. His sobbing grew worse.

"Shhh," Hotaru whispered. "It's okay. It'll be okay." A small frown came crept onto her face. Is it really? His confession only strengthened up her doubt about him within her. However, she couldn't leave him. He needs me right now/, Hotaru thought. /So, I have to stay with him!
Sign up to rate and review this story