Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Things You Never Told Me

The Fourth and Other Stuff

by fueledbyPanic 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 229 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. I have a few things to say. One of them is happy Fourth of July for those of you here in the US. As for you guys on the other side of the pond, I don't really know... I also want to wish an amazing sweet sixteenth to AdnarimSmada and happy birthday to iamjazzhands, I believe your birthday is in July too. Mine's on the seventh wink. Though I'm sure my brother's gonna be the only one who gets me anything. He's so sweet. My two little sisters usually just scribble some shit on a piece of paper and tell me it's my birthday card. Speaking of my brother, he told me he had to go to the hospital cause one of his roommate's two cats scratched his eye. I'm not much of a cat person. They never listen to you. Okay, so this one girl on twitter got mad at me for saying Avril Lavigne sucks. If the girl I offended is reading this, which is highly unlikely, I really am sorry. I didn't think you'd take it so seriously. I was just stating my opinion. But again sorry about that. Is anyone going to see MCR on the Honda Civic Tour? I'm seeing them on October 2. Soooo excited!! I don't think I have anything else left to ramble about. At least for now.


-S
Sign up to rate and review this story