Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Sweet Blasphemy

by Katrina_Adams 4 reviews

Ryan tells Brendon a story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-05 - 628 words

0Unrated

--

Brendon was thinking he was probably going to receive a bruise on his arm, where Ryan had his tight grip. He was pulled back into Ryan's room, being sat down on the edge of the bed. Ryan closed and locked the door behind them both.

Brendon looks up at Ryan, glaring at him and shakes his head. "All of you people are sick. How could you do tha-" Brendon starts, before Ryan's pale hand was covering his mouth, and pressing forward, causing Brendon to fall back on Ryan's bed, lying down on his back.

Ryan kneeled down on the bed, beside him, staring down at him, with one hand plastered against Brendon's mouth. “Shut up and listen. It’s really not as bad as you think, Brendon,” Ryan says, as he straddles Brendon’s hips, still keeping one hand over Brendon’s mouth.

Brendon makes a small protesting noise, but was quickly silenced as Ryan gave him an icy stare, making Ryan smirk. “Good. We can make this all good for you, if only you always did as you were told,” Ryan says softly, leaning down to kiss Brendon’s forehead, causing Brendon to squirm under Ryan. This made their hips grind against each other.

Ryan moans lightly, smirking down at Brendon. “Mm, unless you want me to get turned on, you shouldn’t move too much,” Ryan says, kissing Brendon’s forehead once more. Brendon whimpers softly against Ryan’s hand. Ryan uses his free hand to stroke the side of Brendon’s face. “Shh, it’s okay. All you have to do is stay still and quiet for me,” Ryan says.

After two seconds, Brendon’s eyes blinked a couple of times, causing tears to well up until he finally stayed quiet and still, breathing through his nose, as he looks up at Ryan. Ryan smiles at him, running his fingers through the younger male’s hair.

“Let me tell you a story, Brendon. Frank found me when I was seven and I was by the lake, camping with my mom and dad. He told me him and his family were going to take care of me, so he took me back here, and Pete took me in and got me settled. I didn’t know what happened to my parents until Pete finally decided to tell me.

“So, he told me the truth. They were cannibals and ate them. I was upset and angry but I got over it. They helped me, just like we are going to help you. It’s really not that bad, eating human meat, I mean. Nobody would find them, and you’re not going to tell,” Ryan says, as he uses the hand that was covering Brendon’s mouth to run his fingertips over Brendon’s lips. “Are you?” Ryan questions, looking at the male underneath him.

Brendon looks up at Ryan, with fear in his eyes. He was scared, and it’s noticeable from miles away. His heart was racing fast. Ryan’s honey colored eyes locked Brendon’s, making it hard for Brendon to pull away from his gazy. He shakes his head slowly and a smile slowly crept onto Ryan’s face. “Good,” Ryan says, as he leans down, so that the tips of their noses were touching. Ryan was so, so close to him.

Then, Ryan pressed his lips against Brendon’s, kissing him now. Brendon didn’t want to face the consequences from a family who killed and ate people. So he would do whatever they asked for. Then hopefully, Brendon would be able to walk around the house and outside freely, making Ryan’s family think that Brendon could be trusted.

It could work, hopefully.

--

Rate and Review for next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story