Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 24

by MyChemFreak 7 reviews

Tralalala...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
I promised a post didn't I m'dears:3 And here it is:) it's pretty damn short to be honest but yinno; you all read about my parent problem-.- Sorry m'dears:3 but I have the day off on Friday and on Monday so I shall update then:D Much love for you all:3

Sarah's Point Of View.

"If I'm reading this right," I sighed. "Then she wanted to go to Italy with Jay to get married. I knew there was more to their relationship!" In fairness I knew a lot more than I was letting on. But I had read her diary.

"Any local places we can check while Italian authorities are being alerted?"

"Nope, not that it says in here." I sighed. I missed her. Zaria had become a sister to me as well as the little ones and goddamn I was worried. But so was everyone else.

"Okay, thank you for your co-operation. We'll be in touch soon." Said the officers as Mikey showed them to the door. I simply nodded once they were gone Gerard picked up his phone.

"Does it say where in Italy?" He asked.

"Rome." I shrugged.

"Yeah, Hi." He said into the phone. "We need to book a first class flight for 7 people." There was a pause and then, "Yeah, Gerard Way." Another pause and "As soon as possible really. To Rome, Italy. A return flight; let's say two weeks?" there was a shorter pause this time and then "Yeah, Frank and Jamia Iero, Michael and Alicia Way, Gerard and Lyn-Z Way and Sarah Whey. Okay, tonight? 10pm, that's fantastic. Yes you can have autographs. Thank you very much." and with that he hung up.

"So we're going to find them?" Alicia asked.

"Damn right we are." Gerard smiled.

"What about Lily?" Jamia whispered.

"Mikey, ring mom and ask her to have Lily for a few weeks. Tell her we know where the kids are and it's important that she takes care of Lily for us." Gerard instructed his younger brother. Mikey nodded and left to make a phone call.

"Sarah, will your parents be okay with this?" Lyn-Z asked.

"I don't live with them. I have my own flat." I shrugged.

"Really?" Frank asked. "How come you never said?"

"I don't want sympathy. I chose to leave." I replied with a smile. Frank nodded and went back to hugging his wife. I was excited and scared at the same time. Excited to get to see Italy and terrified that we wouldn't find Zaria or that Italian MCR fans would mob us. Had Gerard thought this through?

"Gee?" Alicia whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked, Alicia was still blaming herself for the kids being missing and she'd became real quiet lately. It was sad, cause Alicia is a fucking awesome person with good jokes and a fun personality but I doubt she'll be any better until the kids are back home.

"What if we get mobbed by fans?" Looks like Alicia and I are on the same wave length huh?

"Mikey and I speak Italian. We'll explain, sign a few bits of paper and continue on our way. The MCRmy are understanding people like that." Gerard shrugged.

"It's true, back in England when we played Newcastle; there was a girl in the very front who got hurt, I think she had a fit or something, and when Gee told them to move back the entire room moved right out of the way making a path for the paramedics to get through and everything; it was real awesome." Frank smiled.

"I love playing England." Ray laughed. It was weird, this was the first time in weeks where we'd had a conversation that wasn't about finding Zar and the kids. It was nice, weird as hell, but nice.

"Mom says as long as we bring back her three wonderful, beautiful grandchildren alive she will have her fourth grandchild while we look for them." Mikey smiled walking back in. We all smiled, finally we were going to be a big happy family again. We all laughed, and everyone headed upstairs to pack whilst I headed home to grab my stuff. At last I'd have Zar back! I'd missed her; I just hoped we weren't too late.

Italy. Zaria's Point Of View.

This can't be happening. It can't be. I refuse to.

"No. Fucking. Way. Am I gonna marry you Jay! No way!" I said, tears rolling down my face. The one boy I'd trusted. The one boy I'd let down my guard down completely too; I'd poured my heart out to him, told him every single way he could break me and trusted him not too and what did he do? He did it. Stabbed me right in the fucking heart.

"You are." Jay smiled, walking closer too us.

"No. I'm not." I cried. "No fucking way! You're sick Jay, you need help!"

"I do not. I'm of great health thank you very much."

"I don't believe you." I snapped.

"No one is gonna believe you either; if you ever get outta here." Jay laughed.

"I hate you. I hate you with every single breath in my lungs I fucking hate you Jay!" Next thing I know, I was being hit repeatedly. I was screaming. Screaming my fucking lungs out. And then it all went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story