Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Your Surrender

Chapter 11

by atomiclithium 0 reviews

Ferard chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 952 words

0Unrated
Mikey's eyes opened slowly and scoped the room, his dark eyes only lingering slightly on my crying face.

"Hey." I dared to say. I grabbed his hand as he lifted himself off the table and onto the couch.
"What happened to the door?" He groggily said. I glanced at the door lying on the ground and realized that it was already night. I sighed a breath of relief and looked back at Mikey, who seemed to be oblivious of the change.
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked straight into his eyes.
"What is the last thing you remember before waking up?"
Mikey laughed and shook his head.
"I remember chugging three Rockstars and passing out on the table."
"Yeah, about that..." I started explaining.
"But I had the weirdest dream. Cherry Ross was a vampire! Can you believe that?" Mikey interrupted.
"Yes, Mikey. Just let me finish..."
"She turned me into a vampire."
"Mikey!" I yelled, immediately getting his attention.

He returned his eyes back on my face and raised his eyebrows.
"Mikey," I whispered quietly, "you have to listen to me."
"Do I have a choice?" He joked.
"No." I seriously said.
His eyes wandered around the room as I gathered the courage to tell him the awful news.

"Mikey, what you had wasn't a dream."
The recognition slowly sat in, which made it harder to look him in the eyes. I squeezed his hand harder as my eyes started tearing up.
He put his tongue to his canines as he felt the white fangs let loose. The shock and hatred on his face was hard to watch.

"How did you let this happen!" Mikey suddenly exploded. I finally felt the warm caress of a tear fall down my face and onto my hand. He jumped up and fiercely paced the room, eyeing a piece of wood that broke off the door.

"Mikey, don't you even think about it." I managed to force out, but his vampire reflexes lead him to the splinter of wood before I could get the words out of my mouth.

"It's for the best." Mikey said, placing the wood on his chest. I scrambled to my feet and snatched the wood out of his hands, throwing it back on the ground.

"Why do you wanna throw it away like this?"
"You said it yourself. Death is better than being... this."
"Not when it's your own brother!"
Mikey ran his hand through the mat of dyed blonde hair that rested on his head.

"So, i'm a newborn."
"Yeah." I reluctantly replied.
Silence filled the room, making it uncomfortable for the both of us.
"I hate you." The sincerity of his words made me flinch.
"I know you do."
"I hate you, I hate Cherry, I hate vampires!"

Just as I was about to attempt to calm Mikey down, Frank entered the apartment.
"What's going on? Or as I should say, what went on?"
"Your goddamned vampire father tried to kill us both!" I yelled.
"Who the fuck is this?" Mikey said, pointing to the other vampire. Frank looked at Mikey suspiciously.
"Successfully killed one of you, huh?"
"No, another vampire did it."
"Who?"
"Hello!" Mikey waved his pale hands in my face, "who is this guy?"
I sighed and plopped on the couch, having both vampires symmetrically follow and sat on either side of me.

"This is the guy who I was supposed to kill, Frank Iero."
"Wait a second, supposed to kill?"
"Yeah," I turned to Frank and looked at him, "but I didn't. In fact, you can thank Cherry for saving your ass."
"Cherry, as in Cherry Ross? No way! She didn't do anything for me."
"Wait wait," Mikey interrupted, "who's Cherry?"
"Oldest vampire alive." Frank and I say simultaneously.
"And your vampire mom."
Frank scoffs, "Lucky."
Mikey playfully stuck his tongue out and I smiled.
"I'm glad we can still be nice to each other even through all that's happened."
Frank laughed earnestly, "That was the cheesiest shit I've ever heard."

I laughed quietly and glanced at Frank, who was eyeing me as he smiled.
"Ooh, someone's heart is beating faster." Frank said between laughs.
I blushed and looked at Mikey, who was trying hard not to snicker.
"Whatever, you guys."
I got up and walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"You hungry, Frank?"
He shrugged and walked to me.
"Not really, I'll go hunting later. The newborn will come with me. What's his name?"
"Mikey." I said and took a swig of an opened coke bottle.
"Brother, boyfriend, what's the deal?"
"Brother." I playfully hit his shoulder.
He unexpectedly wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my back. I put the coke back in the fridge and shut it.

"Well, I am going to go now." Mikey said, taking notice of us.
"Don't get yourself killed."
"Ha, ha." Mikey sarcastically laughed and walked out the door.

I turned to face Frank and took his hands. He smiled sexily and lead me to my bedroom, where he shut the door behind us. Frank then pushed me up against the farthest wall and pushed his lips against mine. They were cold, like a vampire should be, but something about turned me on heavier. I responded back by putting my arms around him, leaning against his small but strong frame. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him, pushing my lips tighter against his. We finally broke apart, and I was out of breath.

"How are you not wheezing by now?" I asked.
"What do you mean? I'm a vampire, remember?"

I widened my eyes and let go of him.
"Vladimir... isn't dead?"
Sign up to rate and review this story