Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

falling apart looking for a reason

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

When she let go of him, she had to wipe a few tears away from her eyes. Thats when Mikey noticed her black eye. "What happened?" He asked with slight concern. Riley looked up at him and tilted her ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1131 words - Complete

1Funny
The walk back to the bus was silent and Riley thought about what was happening. She looked down at her feet as she walked and bit her lip. When she imagined herself meeting My Chemical Romance, this is not what she had in mind. Mikey Way was mad at her, Gerard Way was passed out from drugs, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar hadn't said a single word and her and Frank Iero's arm was around her shoulder. This only proved her theory even more. Famous or not, they are just people and should be treated as such. She saw how close Mikey and Gerard were by the look of worry he had on his face. He never took his eyes off his brother, even as he walked. Riley was brought out of her thoughts when she saw a large black bus parked in a parking lot near the water. There was no indication that My Chemical Romance was staying there, which, based on the amount of teenage girls in their fan base, was probably a good thing. Bob opened the door, then helped Ray get Gerard on the bus. Mikey walked in and let the door slam on Riley and Frank, She couldn't tell if he was just not paying attention or if he just didn't care. Something told her he just didn't care because Frank looked at her with a sad smile then opened the door, holding it and letting her in first. Riley nodded a thank you then waited for Frank to join them on the bus. Ray and Bob had already taken Gerard to the back room and laid him on the bed. Mikey sat down on the couch and just looked at Riley.

"Are you just guna stand there and stare or are you going to sit down?"

He said harshly making her jump a little. Mikey was always the quiet one in the interviews so this angry Mikey kinda scared her. She looked around, not knowing where to sit and was relieved when Frank sat down and patted the seat next to him. He gave Mikey a look that said chill out and Mikey just huffed and looked away.

Frank leaned in and whispered in her ear "You ok?"

Riley nodded "Yeah....I guess"

Frank slid his arm around her waist trying to make her relax. When Ray and Bob walked back in the room, the interrogation began.

Mikey looked a Riley with a glare "Who are you?"

Riley sat up straight, playing with her hands nervously.

"Riley Frezuno."

Mikey stared at her and continued

"How did you get my brother in that room. Why the Art Studio?"

Riley shook her head "I didn't take him anywhere. I told you on the phone, I skipped class, and found him there"

Mikey sighed in frustration. Ray stepped in before Mikey could say anything else

"Fine, When you found him, why didn't you call anybody? You must have known who he was"

"First, I didn't call anybody because I assumed you knew where he was. Forgive me for not being paranoid. Second, Yes, I did know who he was. That doesn't mean that Im some creepy fan girl who would take advantage of his state for my own pleasure, If thats what your saying."

Riley was getting irritated and tried to calm herself down. She told herself that they were just being protective of Gerard. It she had a brother, she would be doing the same. Ray shifted his weight to the side and crossed his arms.

"You stayed with him, Thank you for that."

He looked back at Mikey "Im sorry about the harshness. We were just worried."

Riley interrupted him "As you should be. If her were my brother, I'd be doing the same thing. Famous or not, I couldn't leave him the way he was. Something clearly was upsetting him and I was afraid he would end up like Kurt Cobrain......"

Riley spoke in a soft voice and looked over to where Gerard's room was. She saw Mikey tense up after she said that and so she turned to him

"Mikey, Look, I know you think this was somehow my fault. Im sorry. When I found him he was angry and on the verge of attacking me. I tried to calm him down and then he passed out. Thats when I called you. Please believe me."

Mikey looked at her and sighed "I do....I just...He's my brother. I can't loose him"

Riley did something she never thought she'd do. She stood up, walked over to him and hugged him. His body went ridged but relaxed after a second.

"Its ok.....I know how you feel."

When she let go of him, she had to wipe a few tears away from her eyes. Thats when Mikey noticed her black eye.

"What happened?"

He asked with slight concern. Riley looked up at him and tilted her head

"What?"

He tilted his head forward "Your eye, what happened? Did....Did Gee do that?"

her eyes got big "Oh God! No! No he didn't. He never touched me. I promise!"

How could he even think that. Mikey relaxed

"I just...He can get violent sometimes with his.....stuff."

Mikey looked down at the ground.

"No, He didn't do this. I swear."

She turned around when Ray spoke "Then who did?"

"I fell."

Bob spoke for the first time "Wow...your a really bad lier."

Mikey stood up and looked at Riley, full concern in his eyes for the first time

"What happened?"

She sighed. "I had a fight this morning with my mom. She hit me cause I said some things I shouldn't have. Thats why I skipped school."

Ray looked at her in horror. "Riley...."

"Its the first time! she's never hit me before!"

Riley spoke up, suddenly defending her mother. Her eyes darted from Ray, to Mikey, to Bob, to Frank back to Ray. Frank took over from there

"You can't go back. We won't let her hurt you"

Riley looked at him in shock "Well I can't stay here! Besides, Where would I go?"

"Here....You can come on tour with us....Help us keep track of Gerard"

Riley shook her head "As much as I would love that....and trust me I would. I can't. My mom. She'd call the police. Charge you with kidnapping!"

"And we would charge her with child abuse"

"Im 18!"

"Assault then."

Riley sighed defeated.

"Fine. Just....let me go back and get my stuff."

Frank smiled a childish smile "Can we play a prank?"

Riley looked at him confused "Excuse me?"

"Can we play a prank on your mom?"

She looked at him skeptical. "Depends..."

Frank got really excited and suddenly shouted "Im you boyfriend and your pregnant!!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story