Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Trip To Hell (a.k.a The Doctors Clinic)

by pupeez4eva 8 reviews

Horrific daydreams, violent reactions, terrified screams and fainting episodes...all completely normal when you mix Gerard Way and the flu vaccination.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 1615 words - Complete

5Funny
Spider webs clung to the walls. The only sound in the small, enclosed space was the sound of a clock ticking. Gerard couldn't see the clock because the room was so dark; he couldn't even see in front of him. It made things all the creepier and, while Gerard usually found creepy things cool, this definitely wasn't cool in the least.

A sound from behind him made him jump in alarm. He lost his balance and tripped, falling forward. His face slammed against something hard and he toppled to the ground.

"Ow..." he moaned as his lip throbbed with pain. There was the sound again. "Whose there?"

His heart thudded when no one answered. He pushed himself to his feet, ignoring his scraped knees. "Hello?"

Still no answer. Gerard gulped and backed away. Fuck what the other guys said - he was leaving this place.

"And where do you think your going?"

Gerard let out a girlish scream and whirled around. He was, of course, met with darkness. This freaked him out even more so he screamed again; and again. He then screamed louder in the hope that someone would hear him and come barging in. When that didn't work he started screaming out "RAPE!" in the hope of tricking someone into coming into the room.

Dark, cold, eerie laughter filled the room. Gerard stopped screaming immediately, too frightened to get his brain functioning properly. A cold hand touched his arm and he jerked away, staggering through the darkness.

A small light flared. Gerard blinked, trying to get his eyes to focus. Suddenly he wasn't sure if he wanted the light anymore; he was afraid of what he would find.

Bracing himself, he turned around. A scream left his lips at what he saw.

A doctor.

As ridiculous as it sounded the squat, fat, tiny man scared him more than anything else at that moment. Actually no, there was something else that scared him a lot more...

...The same something that the doctor had now pulled out of his robes.

A needle.

Gerard screamed. He screamed and he screamed and he cried and then screamed some more. No one would come. Why wasn't anyone coming? Oh god, the doctor was getting closer and he was laughing; dark, maniacal laughter that filled the tiny room. Gerard felt something press against his arm and he looked down and actually felt his chest seizing up; the needle was there, it was on him.

"NO, NO PLEASE, PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."


"...OOOOOOOOOOO."

"Gerard what the fuck man?"

Gerard stopped screaming abruptly and turned around. Ray was looking at him with surprised eyes; Ray had been the one who had spoken. Gerard felt relief flood through him and without wasting another moment, flung himself at his friend. He wrapped his arms around him and sobbed into his chest.

"I knew you'd come for me! I knew you wouldn't leave me alone in there! I knew someone would answer to my screams - oh god, I love you so much man, so fucking much...”

"Uhh..." Ray stared at the hysterical man and then over at Frank, Mikey and Bob who all looked exasperated.

"I tried to warn you when you walked into the room" Frank sighed. "He's been doing this since we got here. He sorta doses off and then next thing you know he's screaming and clinging on to you and calling you his hero and all that shit. You get used to it the first few times."

"Um..." Ray peered down at Gerard. "You can let go of me now."

Gerard untangled himself from Ray.

"Sorry" he apologized. "Guess I kind of lost it there…man, I was so scared. I had this dream that we were at the doctors and I was going to get a needle…crazy right?"

He let out a laugh and grinned at Ray. Then he peered around the room, checking out his surroundings. His face paled.

"Guys…why are we in a doctor's clinic?"

No answer.

"Oh my god…it wasn't a dream, was it? I'm really going to get a needle stuck in my arm!"

Ray expected Gerard to fall to the ground, screaming hysterically. Instead the other mans eyes glazed over. His mouth opened slightly and a bit of drool dribbled out.

"Is he alright?" Ray asked, alarmed.

"He's fine" Mikey replied, shaking his head pityingly in his brother's direction. "He's probably having another daydream…nightmare…about horrifying possibilities on what's waiting for him in that room."

Gerard leapt up, screaming wildly. Ray jumped. Bob, Mikey and Frank all exchanged looks.

"Alright, who’s going to bring him back to reality?" Bob asked. "Not me" he added, quickly. "I did it before and he kissed me. On the lips. No one kisses me on the lips!"

"Mikey can do it" Frank suggested.

"No!" Mikey yelled. Then, not wanting to be thought of as cruel and selfish for not bringing his brother out of his misery, quickly added; "I mean…he'd probably feel better if Frank did it."

"Why me?" cried Frank. "I tried waking him up last time and he mistook me for the doctor because apparently the doctor was, I quote; "a short, squat midget" and then punched me in the face! I have a bruise to prove it!"

"Um…guys? Decide quickly alright…Gee's still screaming and I think he's scaring the other patients…" Ray said.

No one moved. Ray turned to Frank and stared him down (because of Frank's height he was very easy to stare down at).

"Alright fine, fine!" Frank said, looking defeated. He turned to Gerard and tapped him on the shoulder. "Gee, wake up."

A few moments later he was on the floor, nursing a bruised jaw and cursing furiously. Gerard sat up straight, blinking in confusion.

"What happened? Oh my god Frank, why are you on the floor – did the evil, needle-wielding doctor get you too?"

"Gerard Way?" said a polite voice from across the room.

"Yes?" Gerard said in an equally polite voice.

"The doctor will see you now."

The colour drained from Gerard's face.

"Doctor?" he squeaked. Before he could say another word, Mikey and Bob seized him from either side and flung him into the doctor’s office, slamming the door behind him.

Gerard stood there, staring for a few moments before everything caught up to him. He then screamed; a really high, girly scream that he would later deny ever happened.

"Is everything alright?"

"AHHHHHH!" Gerard flung himself around, shielding his face with his hands as if that action would actually protect him from anything. Sitting behind a brown desk was the doctor; not a squat little midget of a man like Gerard had expected but a thin, middle-aged women.

In Gerard's eyes that was even scarier than the doctor from his imagination because this one was real.

"If you could please take a seat I'd like to give your vaccination now" she said.

"NEVER!" Gerard yelled. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE."

"Take a seat honey. If your good I'll give you a lolly pop when your done, how’s that?" the doctor suggested, cheerily.

"I SAID 'NEVER!'" he screamed.

The doctor stared at him for a full few moments. Then her face darkened and her hand curled around the phone at her desk. She lifted the receiver up to her ear and, never taking her eyes of Gerard, spoke into it.

"Strap him down."

From outside the room Ray, Bob, Frank and Mikey could hear the hysterical screams.

"Wow" Frank said, blinking. "Think we should go see if everything’s alright?"

"Nah" Mikey said, waving one hand. "He always acts this way when getting the flu vaccination - trust me, I know. I've lived with him practically all my life."

"OH MY GOD! THE AGONY!"

All four band members turned simultaneously to stare at the door. They turned back.

"Let’s ignore it" Bob suggested.

"Lets" Ray agreed.

"AHHH! AHHH! OH MY FUCKING GOD! MY ARM - IT BURNS, IT BURNS!"

"So...you guys hear that new song on the radio?" Frank asked, cheerily.

"There are a lot of new songs on the radio" Mikey said in a dead-panned voice.

"Oh yeah..."

"NOOOOOOO! MY ARM, OH MY GOD, ITS TURNING PURPLE...OH GOD, PLEASE NO, NOT THAT..."

"You know this reminds me of something that happened once..." Frank said, thoughtfully.

"I think your referring to the time we got our vaccinations taken last year" Ray piped in.

"Oh yeah...what happened that time again?"

"Gerard came out here, totally freaked out and then fainted. Then for days after that he locked himself in his room and was too afraid to speak to anyone. We then had to clear all rooms of any sharp and/or pointy objects and make sure not to mention those words or anything resembling them for the rest of the year. In fact he only got over it about a month ago...ahh shit" Ray broke off what he was saying and leaned back in his chair, suddenly looking exhausted. "It's going to happen all over again isn't it?"

Before anyone could answer him the door opened and Gerard came staggering out. His face was chalk white, his breathing was labored and his eyes were glazed over. Sticking out of his mouth was a lollypop which looked in danger of falling out at any moment.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Mikey said, trying to sound comforting.

Gerard let out a sound that was a cross between a moan and a whimper. His eyes rolled into the back off his head and he crashed to the ground in a dead faint.
Sign up to rate and review this story