Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing

Solo

by Maleficus-lupus 0 reviews

A Poem/fanfic that had been nagging me since December

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Duo, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-02 - 313 words

0Unrated
Solo
By Maleficus-lupus



I remember Solo, how important he was to me.
I remember how I first met him, how he found me shivering the snow, starving. He game me a coat, he gave me something to eat, and most of all... he gave me a name.
Duo to his Solo, for we were always supposed to be together.
He taught me to read, and he taught me to write. He taught me to steal, and he taught me to pickpockets. He taught me to pick locks, and he taught me to appraise the swag. And most of all... he taught me to protect my friends...
"What are you writing Koibito?" Duo jerked his head up from his writings as a pair of arms slid around his shoulders and a kiss was planted behind his ear. Duo shut the book he was writing in and turned toward the person behind him. "Nothing much Heero, just some thoughts." Duo says, before he plants a lingering kiss on Heero's lips. "What's up?" Asks Duo as he pulls back; after Heero recovers from the kiss he siles at duo asking, "You _do_ remember that we're here for Christmas dinner, right?" Wufei and the others are waiting for us, and..." Heero leans in closer to Duo's ear. "Wufei and I have something planned for you tonight, after dinner." Stepping back, Heero took Duo's hands in his own and tugged him toward the door to the next room, through which you can get a glimpse of a table decked in food; before the view is blocked by Duo and Heero.



Author's notes:
Last year in December a member of the Deathn and Dragon Yahoo group suggested exchanging gifts of fanfics, we never did but this idea came to me because of her and has been lingering in my mind ever since. It took me four hours to write.
Sign up to rate and review this story