Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Tearing up, breaking apart.

by paintmylife 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 524 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N : sorry if this bothers you because of my epic-quick-updating. However, I am obsessed with this story (I know, vain), and I have something that I really wanna add to it. So, enjoy(:

I sit outside the bus, a cigarette between my fingers. I look at it, not really knowing what to suck or blow.

Mikey, don't laugh at your own thoughts.

I giggle slightly and giving up, stamp the cigarette out. Frank always seems to smoke as if it's the easiest thing in the world, but to me it's one of the scariest.

I push my Ray Bans up my nose and look out to the parking lot. All I can think about is Ray. And that's when it occurs to me: I have to break up with Alicia. Reluctantly, I pull out my phone and dial her number.

Beep beep.
"Hello?" a soft voice asks.
"Um, hi Alicia, it's Mikey."
"Oh, how are you? Hows your tour going? Your not ill are you?"
She always has a habit of asking about a billion questions in a row without realising. Alicia's dorky, but my type of dorky.
"I'm not ill," I reply slowly, "but... Alica... I think we have to end it between us."
I hear a sharp intake of breath.
"What did I do?" she asks me in her calmest voice.
"Nothing."
"Then what should I have done?"
"Nothing," I repeat. "I'm sorry Alicia, but it's just not going to work."
"Okay, it's fine. Really." I can tell she's lying because of how quickly she's breathing down the reciever. "Well, I gotta um, go."
"Bye."
I hang up before she does.

*
I go to bed at 8PM miserable. Well, if sleeping counts as watching Ray caress the guitar.

He strums softly as I enter. "Hey Mikes, you allright?"

"I broke up with Alicia," I say to him, sitting cross-legged on my bed. "Sorry about dumping all that on you last night, I didn't mean too... I was just upset about... everything."

He stops playing and looks at me directly in the eye.
"If I asked you what you saw me as, what would you say?" I notice his cheeks go slightly red, but anyones would with a question like that. Anyway, I still find it beautiful.

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it," I suddenly start to find the red carpet very interesting. I feel his eyes looking at me intensely.

"Mikey, I would never not like you." He moves over to me in one quick step, places his hand under my chin and lifts my head up a fraction. He looks at me so I can see the caramel iris of his eyes. He leans in and holds my face in his hands. "In fact, I think I'm in love with you." That's when he kisses me. It's like our lips fit perfectly in eachothers.

"Oh my fucking God." Frank walks in, then leaves just as quickly. Ray and I snap apart immediately.

"I better go find him," I say and rush after him.

He's more beautiful that I ever thought he was. He's so understanding.
I love him.
Sign up to rate and review this story