Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody scream

think about it

by mcraddikt 2 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 1032 words

0Unrated
Hurt. That was all that filled my body at this moment. It hurt the most knowing that he had ditched my party for her. I felt used and worst of all is that I will have to see him in school. I sat in the corner of my room and cried again. They always said that crying helped getting rid of the pain. There was a knock on the door and Heidy appeared holding my little sister stephanie.
" Frank told me." Heidy said as she came closer to me. She put down my sister and then sat next to me. I rested my head on her shoulder and let it all out.
" I should have known. I really did like him, but all guys are the same." Was what I managed to say.
" He's not worth it." She said trying to calm me down. Stephanie crawled around looking for something and then found a fake flower. She got up walked over to me and then hugged me.
" It's okay nana." She said as she gave me my flower. That only made me more, because she was so smart. It's like she knew what was going on. Ring. Ring. I grabbed my phone to see who it was, but put it back down as soon as I saw the caller ID. It was Gerard and no way in hell was I going to pick up the phone to talk to that bastard.
After an hour there was a know on the door downstairs and since Heidy and I were the only ones there I went to open the door.
" Valerie you stay here I'll go get it." I nodded and sat back down. Then I heard yelling.
" What the fuck do you think you're doing here!?" Heidy's voice came into full volume.
" I need to talk to her." came the voice that I will never forget. It was him. I froze where I was standing. That was until Gerard came bursting through the door of my room.
" We need to talk." Was all he said. I stood up walked over to him and the SLAP! I slapped him across the face. He stood there shocked and put his hand over the spot where I had just made contact with.
" We have nothing more to talk about." I said turning to go to my bathroom, but he got ahold of my arm. When I was about to hit him again he grabbed my arm.
" Please." Not wanting to fight anymore I relaxed for a minute.
" You have five minutes." He nodded and I grave Heidy the signal to leave.
" First of all these past few days have been horrible. I realized that you are the only one for me. I drank five whole boxes of beer. All because I was angry at myself. Please give me another chance." I sat there in silence not being able to say anything. " Please say something." He begged.
" As much as I wish that we could go back to the way we were the fact that you did what you did will always make me doubt about you. And we need trust in a relationship." A tear escaped from his eye. It did hurt to see him like this but what about how I felt when I saw her in his t-shirt? " I'll tell you what I'll give you until Friday to prove that you really do love me." He nodded and accepting his challenge.
- Friday -
Gerard hadn't done anything. My faith in him started to fade. I sat at my desk trying to come up with an idea for my essay that was due on Monday. Then there was music that started to grow louder from outside my window. I got up opened my window and saw Gerard looking up at my window singing to me. I stood there and let his voice fill me.
Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever
At the end of the song I dashed out of my room and jumped into Gerard's arms crying of joy. He hugged me back and then whispered into my ear.
" Please tell me you're crying out of joy." I nodded and pulled away, but just to crash my lips into his. I had my noyfriend back.
Sign up to rate and review this story