Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Frankie, Gerard, and mikey

Frankies 4th birthday

by Frankie1 6 reviews

Frank turns 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 225 words

4Funny
"Happy birthday!" his mom,Gerard,mikey,ray,and bob all shouted when frank wasn't looking and they all startled him which made him cry his loudest. So his mom picked him up embarising him in front of his friends bob bryar and ray toro. Then his mom started tickling his stomach. He laughed and almost peed himself from all the laughter. Bob and ray cracked up laughing. Ray was a skinny little 5 year boy. Bob was a chubby kid that had just moved there. Bob is 7 years old and very nice to the toddlers.

Frank was turning 4 and was finally having his very own party. Frank is a chubby little boy maybe a bit chunkier than bob. But he was only a baby. He might grow out of it. Gerard was boney it looked like he didn't eat at all. He was also pale. Mikey was a young little boy with light brown hair. He was a bit tan and he had a little rub off tattoo for kids.

"look at Halloween boy instead of trick or treating right now."said bob. They all ran upstairs to change except mikey he had to crawl up the stairs. Frank was batman. Bob was a ghost. Ray was a pancake. Gerard was a duck. Mikey was a pumpkin. They all had pumpkin buckets to hold their candy.
Sign up to rate and review this story