Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 7: The horror at Zerenski's mansion Part3

by vega123 1 review

Can Rayne kill her brother or will he prevail?

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-02 - Updated: 2006-06-02 - 1405 words

0Unrated
(Rayne is losing energy fast and Zerenski is enjoying it.)
Zerenski: it's over for you my dear.
(Then three vampires pop out of the ground.)
Zerenski: yes! My vampires rip her heart out.
(The vampires get ready to attack.)
Rayne: (Smiling.) You idiot.
Zerenski: you shouldn't be insulting me in the situation you are in.
Rayne: you don't get it. Now I have something to feast on.
Zerenski: your weak. No way you can beat them Rayne.
Rayne: yeah I'm weak, but not that weak.
(Rayne licks her lips and her fangs and looks at her prey.)
Rayne: dinner time.
(She fights the vampires. She grabs one and throws the vampire across the courtyard and the other she stabs the vampire in the gut. Then she flips over the other vampire and lands behind him. She grabs the vampire from behind and bites him on the neck. She sucks his blood.)
Rayne: (While on the vampires neck she utters out words.) Yes this is so refreshing. (She lets the vampire go.) That was good, now for the other two.
(Zerenski then appears in front of Rayne.)
Zerenski: you actually think I'll let you feed on the other two, then your mistaken.
(He kills the other two vampires.)
Rayne: your two late. I got enough blood to do it all night.
Zerenski: we'll see about that sister.
(smoke appears and he disappears.)
Rayne: that trick won't work. There is a weakness in your technique.
(Smoke appears behind her, but quickly Rayne turns around and stabs Zerenski. Zerenski's gives a scream in agony and jumps away.)
Zerenski: how did you know where I was going to be?
Rayne: simple Zerenski, every time you reappear smoke first comes up, then you appear. To beat this trick all you have to do is detect the smoke quickly enough, which I did and attack your opponent. Which I did. (She says in a cocky way.)
Zerenski: you bitch. You think your so smart.
Rayne: thanks for noticing.
Zerenski: I will not be defeated by a Dhampir!!!!
(He charges with fury and punches away. Rayne dodges easily and blocks easily when she felt like it, but he kept punching away.)
Rayne: your boring me.
(She then bends down and trips him. He quickly gets up.)
Zerenski: no one makes a fool out of me. No one. (He says bitterly.)
Rayne: I guess I'm doing that.
(Zerenski charges again and Rayne flips over him and he goes crashing through a wall and she grabs a pole that looks like a gymnastics pole. She flips on top of the pole and awaits for Zerenski.)
Zerenski: (Gets up.) Where are you?
Rayne: over here honey.
(Zerenski goes towards the pole and she uses her Gymnastics skills and she kicks him in the chest sending him flying through another wall. She gets down.)
Rayne: like my skills. Maybe I can win a gold medal. What you think Zerenski?
(Zerenski gets up angry, but grabs his shoulder. He is bleeding from his nose.)
Zerenski: you retched little girl. Your not taking me serious.
Rayne: of course not. You're a waste of my time.
Zerenski: I underestimated you.
Rayne: what else is new.
(Zerenski takes out a little steel ball from his pocket.)
Rayne: what the fuck is that?
Zerenski: this is how I'm going to escape.
Rayne: I have no intentions on letting you escape.
Zerenski: we'll see about that.
(He throws the ball and out comes black smoke making Rayne blind because she can't see threw the smoke.)
Rayne: you coward.
Zerenski: farewell my dear. We'll meet again. (He exits.)
(The smoke clears.)
Rayne: that bastard got away. Oh well, no threat there. I wonder if Severin is alive.
(She walks inside the mansion and heads to the ballroom, killing any vampires that are left. She finds the ball room and sees Severin sitting down on the floor.)
Rayne: you alright.
Severin: yes Rayne. Did you get Zerenski?
Rayne: no. He ran away.
Severin: no worries Rayne. (He gets up.) I know where he's heading. He is going to central city.
Rayne: how do you know that?
Severin: I kept one vampire alive. I forced it to tell me what Kagan is planning. After a few smacks it said that Kagan is planning to take over Central City. He wants the city as his new kingdom, because he needs it's factories. I asked why, but it said that's all it knew. Then I killed it.
Rayne: well, lets go. Kagan is going to be surprised that his takeover of that city is going to fail because of one of his daughters will stop him.
Severin: we'll need a helicopter, because the city is far.
Rayne: there is a news station not far from here. They have to have a helicopter. Lets go.
Severin: one more thing Rayne. We must recover the Vesper Shard. We have to get that first. Then to Central City.
Rayne: fine. Lets end this talk and do what we got to do.
(They exit the mansion.)

(Zerenski flies to Central city. Which Kagan has already moved to. Kagan has made a new tower and is going to take over the city.)
Kagan: once I take over this city. My children will roam the streets and with the Shroud vampires can walk through the day.
(Ephemera enters.)
Ephemera: the humans of this city has agreed to help us spread the shroud by them taking over the factory.
Kagan: excellent. Those humans can do the dirty work and than I'll take over.
(Ferril enters.)
Ferril: father we plan to do the operation tomorrow night.
Kagan: wonderful Ferril. Where's Xerx?
Xerx: (He enters.) Right here father.
Kagan: how are the experiments going?
Xerx: there wonderful. Your army will be unstoppable.
Kagan: yes! This world is mines.
(Then Zerenski comes in.)
Zerenski: father. I have information on the Dhampir.
(Everyone looks at him like their going to kill him.)
Kagan: you lost to her didn't you!
Zerenski: yes I did. She is stronger than we thought, but I manage to know her name and why she wants you dead father?
Kagan: out with it, before I end your miserable life.
Zerenski: (Takes a deep breath.) Her name is Rayne. She claims to be your daughter.
(Everyone stays silent.)
Kagan: my daughter. Impossible.
Zerenski: remember the time when you raped a red haired women?
Kagan: yes I do. She was the best I had.
Zerenski: she had a daughter.
Kagan: that explains her strength. She gets it from me, but that doesn't explain why your going to die?
(He snaps his fingers and Ferril grabs him from behind.)
Zerenski: no father. I'm your son.
Kagan: no son of mines loses to a Dhampir and to top that you ran away. You're a disgrace. Ferril take him to the Hammer Heads.
Zerenski: who are the Hammer Hands? (He struggles to break free.)
Xerx: they're my latest creations. I hope you like them.
Kagan: take him away.
Ferril: lets go brother.
(Ferril takes Zerenski to the dungeon and Ephemera follows.)
Ferril: here we are brother.
Ephemera: (She goes to Zerenski's face.) I told you that she will beat you, but we knew that she was strong. We knew that your ego would blind you from the truth.
Zerenski: you two were in it together and you didn't help.
Ferril: why help a weakling. (She laughs.)
(Ephemera opens the door, but Zerenski laughs.)
Ferril: what's so funny?
Zerenski: two things are. One, that Dhampir is special. I think she is the one that can challenge father and two, you're are a fool to trust Ephemera.
(Ephemera floats towards Zerenski and slaps him and spits on him.)
Ephemera: I will never do that to my favorite sister.
Ferril: that's right. She knows better. Now it's time to shut you up.
(They throw him in the dungeon and lock it tight. They laugh as they leave.)
Zerenski: where are these Hammer Heads?
(Then loud stomps are heard from the shadows, then a mighty roar. Three of them come out from the shadows with their mouths drooling. They have twisted horns coming out of their eye socket. They can't see, but they can hear very good. Zerenski doesn't know this and he panics. The creatures hear him. He tries to get away, but they jump on him and rip him apart eating his limbs as he screams and dies a painful death.)
Sign up to rate and review this story