Categories > Original > Romance > Intoxicating

Stupid

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Damon looks for fun in the form of a very willing girl.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 996 words

0Unrated
"Come here," Damon said and patted his lap drowsily.

His female guest happily obliged his demand, skipping to Damon's side without a care in the world. Her dark brown eyes were cloudy with lust.
She actually wanted Damon without being under his compulsion.

Damon sat down and let his favourite chair embrace his body. He took a sip from the crystal glass with whiskey, but put it down as the female straddled him. The fire was alive in the fireplace to throw them some orange light which set the mood.

She was slim, young and beautiful. Her dark brown eyes were vibrant and her long brown hair straight and silky. In many ways she looked like Elena and that was why she had gotten the privilege to get hand-picked by Damon to be his temporary lover.
She would be good enough for him, at least for a while. Her name had fallen off Damon's mind. That wasn't important.
In his mind her name was Elena.

Her short dress slid up her thigh to reveal a pair of lace thongs with a bow on the top. Like a gift ready to be unwrapped and ravaged. It didn't really leave much to Damon's imagination.
Not having to hunt was a bit off-turning for the old vampire. It took some of the fun out of the whole sex thing.

He politely placed his hands on her hips and let them rest there.
"You are so hot," she twittered, grinding her lady parts against Damon's legs. She reminded him a bit of a puppy trying to mark its territory.

"I know," Damon said calmly and rubbed small circles with his thumbs over the female's fabric-covered hipbones. She whimpered desperately and pushed herself against the vampire.
Her hands reached for Damon's crotch. She certainly wasn't wasting any time on foreplay.

He stopped her by placing a hand on top of hers and removing them. If she was hurrying he would get less pleasure. Her brown eyes looked so disappointed.
"I want to fuck you," she whimpered and started grinding like a horny animal against Damon's legs again.

He scowled. "I know," he repeated, this time with a hint of sadness in his voice.

She leaned in for a kiss, but Damon tilted his head to the side. He didn't want the intimacy of her lips on his. She wasn't worthy of it.

Where had Damon found her? Well, where do you find desperate young women looking for confirmation? In a bar, of course.
She had been standing in a very revealing outfit and flirted with everyone. Such an easy prey. Too easy.
All Damon had to do was to approach her and smile. That's all he had to do to get her hooked.
Why couldn't it be equally easy to make Elena fall in love? Maybe because she was special in so many ways.

"Please?" she pleaded. Damon bit his lip and got off the chair, taking her hand and dragging her to a wall. He forced her to face the wall and spread her legs open. The dress barely managed to cover the lower part of her butt-cheeks. He ran his hands roughly along her sides.
She panted with anticipation.

The vampire leaned towards her ear, letting his lips mumble into her hair.
"Sure about this? I'm the devil."

She nodded and her little body shook like an aspen leaf in the wind. Damon smirked and let his hands travel down to his belt buckle when he heard something and froze.

Steps coming closer to the Salvatore's house. Two voices. Elena and Stefan's.

"Shit, shit, shit," he cursed under his breath and grabbed the shaking girl's shoulder and turned her around. Her mouth hung slightly open and she breathed raggedly.
She was confused.

"Why did you stop?" she asked and frowned. Damon groaned.

"You have to get out of here, now!" he hissed agitatedly. She shook her head from side to side and grinned, letting her right index finger slide over Damon's chest.

"Not until you've given me what I need," she said flirtily and looked seductively at the vampire. Damon was starting to get really annoyed with the stupid girl.
He didn't get an opportunity to kill or yell at the female before the front door swung open and Elena and Stefan walked right in. Damon sighed. He didn't want Elena to see him with another woman.

Or maybe that was a good thing? Damon let a small smile dance on his lips. Maybe Elena would realise what she was missing out on and get jealous.
As the couple walked into the living room, Damon wrapped his arm around the small of the stubborn and stupid girl's back. How he wished that he knew her name now. It would make the situation a whole lot easier.

Both Elena and Stefan stopped dead in their tracks and stared at Damon, who was smirking right next to the inappropriately dressed young woman.

Stefan was the first one to react by raking his hair slowly and sighing. "Damon... Who is that?" he asked and wrinkled his forehead.

The female squealed, happy to be recognised as a living person. "I'm Hope!" she cooed and grinned widely.
Ah, so that was her name? Damon put the name on his memory.

"Yeah, this is my friend Hope," Damon said and pulled the female closer. She giggled childishly.

Stefan crossed his arms over his chest and pierced Damon with his stare. Knowing his brother, he suspected that something was wrong. Elena hadn't said a word since they had walked into the living room.
"We were just about to leave, weren't we darling?" Damon asked and nudged Hope's side. She looked confused but nodded.

Poor insecure girl.

Hope and Damon started making their way towards the hallway. When they passed Stefan and Elena, Stefan draped his arm around her protectively.

Damon took it as a personal insult.
Stefan knew exactly how to tick his older brother off.
Sign up to rate and review this story