Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > One of Many

Chapter Eighteen

by skitter160 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Rock Lee,Shikamaru,Temari - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 3330 words - Complete

0Unrated
One of Many

Authoress: Skitter160

Disclaimer: I don't need to tell you it's not mine. Because if it were I would be making you pay not handing it out for free.


“Have you seen Lee?” Guy Sensei was asking Gaara as noon approached he had already been to see everyone else and they had joined him in searching, there were very few places that Lee would go if he was not training and most of them had been checked.

“The last time I saw Lee was before my meeting with the Hokage when I left this morning, he was heading out to the to train.”

“Have you seen Neji?” TenTen came jogging up to them not having heard Lee was missing yet.

“No…” Guy Sensei looked at his student and he was afraid of his own suspicions. “Have you seen Lee?”

“No.” TenTen gasped. “You don’t think…?” She trailed off looking over at the Kazekage who was now sending out murderous vibes in waves. “Have you searched everywhere?” She tired again and when Guy Sensei nodded she knew. “I’ll inform the Hokage, Kazekaga-sama will you please inform your party, and Guy Sensei will you please inform those searching that Neji has Lee and has most likely taken him outside of the village.”

Both Gaara and Guy Sensei looked at her in surprise. “How do you know?” Gaara was the fist to speak his voice low and growling.

“Neji has been obsessed with Lee since he left, he’s been in love with him for years now. Naruto, Hinata, and I have been watching him to try to prevent this.” TenTen growled lowly when they didn’t move. “If we don’t move quickly he will do something to Lee!” She snapped before running off towards the Hokage’s office leaving them to their tasks.

It didn’t take long for the village to find out and the search was on.

+++

A few hours later…

Lee awoke to find himself naked and Neji bent over him with his fingers on either side of chest. “What’s going on?” He demanded feeling his captive’s legs on either side of his own he struggled to move only to find that his arms and legs were shackled, and he could not break them without opening gates.

“I’m making you mine.” Neji purred leaning closer moving his hand to trail over Lee’s neck before his pressed his lips against Lee’s in a demanding way. “You will belong to me.” He whispered in his ear before continuing his assault of his body.

+++

“Do you know of anywhere Neji would take Lee?” Tsunade was drilling her shinobi. It was unprecedented that one of her own would kidnap another. She had a feeling that Neji had become a little unglued after Lee’s departure but she not expecting this.

“I can’t think of anywhere Hokaga-sama.” Hinata bowed her head both afraid for Lee and ashamed she couldn’t do much of anything even with her eyes she could not see where Lee was hidden and she had looked everywhere she knew her cousin would hide, and even the few places he thought she didn’t know about.

“I have searched everywhere Neji and I have gone.” TenTen whispered fearing for her love’s punishment just as much as for Lee’s safety. She swore to herself she would never let this happen again.

“I have Kakashi using his dogs to see if he can find Lee’s scent.” Naruto frowned and looked over at Gaara who was currently using his third eye jutsu to search for Lee and could not be bothered to answer. “The others are all using their own tracking methods.”

Tsunade nodded and sighed again. “Where is Sasuke?” She asked seeing that neither he nor Guy were present.

“Searching for Lee in the out laying area.” Temari said entering the room without knocking looking over at her brother in concern. “I just received word that Sasuke that has found something a little bit of chakra leak to the west.” As she was speaking her brother started his transportation jutsu.

“I found him.” Was all he said before disappearing his eyes speaking of the younger, wilder Gaara. “I’ll bring him back.”

+++

Neji was alarmed to find that he had been discovered so fast and he had only just now gotten Lee ready for him again. Standing he took one last look at his prize smiling softly at what would be awaiting him upon his return from dismembering the interruption. Leaving the room he called back to Lee that he would be back shortly.

Lee just sobbed a little before struggling harder against his binds, he knew he could break them if he could only move more fully. If Neji hadn’t injected him with another drug he would be free he just knew it. But as it was he could barely move to do much of anything let alone break his bindings.

A few hundred meters from his hideout Neji discovered Sasuke who was headed towards his hideout a jutsu scroll in his hand that most likely used to send a message of his whereabouts. He smirked. “So you found me already. It must be your time with your Orochimaru that has you so good at spotting hiding places.”

“Where is Lee?” Sasuke growled ready to kill the bastard that smelled of sex and some other scent that he knew must be the drugs he used to make Lee docile.

“Lee is awaiting my return so will you please leave.” Neji smiled lecherously at the thought of Lee’s body laying naked upon the bed, covered in hickeys, and chained up so he couldn’t move.

“Give him back. He doesn’t want this Neji.” Sasuke growled again.

“He seems to be enjoying himself quite thoroughly.” Neji snapped, his mind deluding him of the truth.

“I don’t think so.” Gaara appeared beside Sasuke his stance screaming of mass murder if his wishes were not carried out. “…” Gaara looked at Sasuke who nodded in ascent before moving to go around Neji to Lee. Having no problems as his sand blocked Neji’s attacks and Sasuke took over.

“Bring him back Gaara.” Sasuke called feeling that he was finally repaying one of his many debts.

Gaara didn’t say anything advancing to where he felt the seal Neji had placed, it was rather complicated and would take a few moments to get through. ‘Please don’t be hurt Lee…’ He found his mind pleading desperately with whatever god would listen. Behind him he could still hear Neji and Sasuke fighting and from the sound of it they were pretty evenly matched.

+++

“He must be were Sasuke is.” Tsunade said as they felt Gaara’s rage all the way back at the village. The other shinobi that had been in her office had already left to find them in the fastest method they could. She looked over at Shizune who was looking out the of window.


“I have a bad feeling about all of this.” Shizune said looking at the village, she couldn’t see many villagers but she knew they were waiting for Lee as well.

“Let’s just hope that Hyuga is smart enough to not start a war.” Tsunade sighed she was currently waiting on the of the Hyuga clan to meet with her. Hearing the knock on her door she straightened. “Come in.”

+++

TenTen had just arrived in the clearing where Sasuke had said he had found the leaking charka she could see he was right. Neji and Sasuke were engaged in a fight to the death and she knew just by looking that Sasuke would kill himself and Neji if it were needed.

“Where’s Gaara?” Sakura asked knowing he would be near Lee.

“Just follow the charka.” Naruto called running ahead of her. “You stay there to take care of Sasuke I’ll get Lee!” He said seeing her move to follow him.

“I…” Sakura looked on at Neji and Sasuke and knew she would be needed here as Sasuke received a long gash on his abdomen. She looked over at TenTen and could see the pain in her eyes. It was when the two fighters moved closer that they could hear what Neji was saying and it made both of them pale.

“Why are you trying to take MY LEE!” Neji screamed slicing Sasuke with a kunai. His other hand hitting key points on his body right after each slash, though most of them missed due to Sasuke’s own eye ability.

“He isn’t YOURS!” Sasuke yelled back landing a blow to the Hyuga’s chest. “He doesn’t want you.”

“He wants me plenty!” Neji roared back landing a hit on Sasuke’s arm rendering it useless. “He was calling my name but minutes ago.” He insisted his mind already gone in his need. He had not been the most stable person to begin with but when he fell for Lee it had broken the sanity that he had gained. In some ways it released the inner demon that he had never been able to release upon his family and turned in upon obtaining ‘his Lee’. To the point where it had driven away all other thoughts.

TenTen screamed taking a chance she saw and attacking Neji’s blind spot joining in to help the injured Sasuke. ‘I loved you Neji…’ Her mind screamed at him attacking again and again though missing several times because she couldn’t see properly through her own tears.

+++

Finally breaking the seal on the entrance Gaara stepped inside and recognized the smell of sex. ‘If he so much as…’ He never finished his thought as he heard a strangled cry for help.

“Gaara…” Lee struggled a little more against his binds, still not able to do much as drugged as he was he was lucky he could even move and sense someone else’s presence.

“Lee!” Gaara rushed forward into the hideout defusing traps as he went. When he finally reached Lee he growled lowly. “I’ll kill him.” But instead of acting on his desires to maim, torture, and eventually kill the bastard named Neji Hyuga he went to Lee’s side. With one look he could tell he was drugged and been raped repeatedly.

“Gaara…” Lee moved weakly trying to reach out to the one he loved. He didn’t really want him to see him like this but he couldn’t do anything about it now.

“Lee stay still.” Gaara said lowly leaning down to inspect him. He saw countless bite marks, some bleeding others red and puffy, a few cuts probably more for that bastard’s pleasure, nail marks, and something else that disturbed him even more there was blood between Lee’s legs. “I’ll get you out of here do you think you can stand?” Gaara asked gently as he used his sand to break the heavy chains around Lee’s arms and legs.

“I don’t…know…” Lee looked over at Gaara and closed his eyes to the expression he had. “I’m sorry.” And he was, it was all his fault. If he had only been stronger.

“Don’t ever apologize for this Lee.” Gaara said picking the injured man up off the bed into his own arms. “You are not at fault.” Gaara left the hiding place and growled still feeling Neji’s charka meaning he was alive. “I’ll kill him for touching you Lee.” He said without thinking and kissed his forehead.

Lee protested but not strongly as he was falling asleep due to the drug’s influence. The last thing he would remember was the soft kiss Gaara had place upon his forehead.

“Gaara!” Naruto called seeing the red head carrying Lee towards the clearing again. Both knew that transporting Lee in the sand was not an option with him only covered in sheet. They stopped long enough to jutsu a letter to the Hokage before finding Sakura.

+++

The meeting with the clan leader of the Hyuga was not going well. Even with Hinata’s help. Tsunade sighed trying to point out the fact she could not be sure how Neji Hyuga would be dealt with or even if he would die fighting the retrieval team. It was just as she saying this a scroll landed on her desk. “Let’s see this is from Naruto.” She hushed the clan leader as she began to read her face paling. “You read this and then you tell me you don’t agree with my methods.” She handed him the scroll and stood up signaling Shizune to her side. “Prepare the hospital for at least three injured.”

The clan leader paled reading what his nephew had done and nodded his consent in the death warrant of one Neji Hyuga, if he didn’t die in this fight he would still stand trial among his fellow shinobi, and they were both certain the outcome would be the same.

+++


Seeing Lee’s condition Sakura gasped before setting to work glad that she had grabbed her medical bag before heading out. Looking up at the worried Gaara she shooed him away. “He’ll be fine I just need to treat him here or he won’t be able to walk for long on the return.”

Gaara looked back to battle upon hearing Lee would be okay. He didn’t get the chance to jump in as Sasuke got a good hit on Neji and TenTen landed the final blow killing him instantly her tears over taking her as he fell to the ground his life blood flowing away. No one disturbed her as Sakura began to treat Lee and Sasuke was looked over shortly finding few major wounds.

“I’m sorry TenTen.” Lee whispered watching two of his once closest friends. One mourning and crying over the other’s lifeless body.

“It’s not your fault Lee.” TenTen stood wiping away her tears to inspect him. “I could never forgive him for what he did to you.”

Gaara carried Lee all the way back to Konoha as Sasuke and Naruto carried Neji’s dead body, Sakura watching out for any opening wounds on either of them while consoling TenTen.

When they arrived back in Konoha the whole village helped to gather herbs Sakura would need for the poison Neji had given Lee and the Hyuga clan leader took the body of the fallen Hyuga to dispose of. He couldn’t bare to look at the sleeping form of Lee. Who he knew would have many more inner demons than he had because of his nephew.

Tsunade was quick to see to Lee and had Sakura take care of Sasuke who only had a few more minor injures and another med-nin take care of TenTen. She knew it would take months to years for the boy she was fixing up to smile like he once had again.

+++

A week later…

“Gaara I can walk on my own you know.” Lee laughed, it was almost hollow in some ways, as a sand carpet lifted him so his feet didn’t touch the ground, if he hadn’t had prefect balance he would have fallen face first.

“I don’t care.” Gaara growled as they left the hospital Lee had just been admitted from. Gaara knew that the physical injuries would heal much sooner than the mental ones. “I’m not letting you walk. Now sit down so you don’t fall.”

“But Gaara…” Lee whined but complied anyway before recalling the soft kiss he had remembered being pressed to his forehead.

“I will protect you.” Gaara turned to him and ran a hand over Lee’s cheek, they had come to accept how they felt even without words. Right now they both knew how they felt and that was good enough.

“I know you will.” Lee smiled that special smile just for Gaara before leaning into his hand. “I love you too.” He knew that Gaara was afraid to say it after what happened but he would one day when he knew Lee would need to hear it. For now though this was all he could take, after Neji’s insistent ‘I love you’s’ as he raped him. He couldn’t recall too much because of the drug and for this he was thankful.

Gaara’s eyes widened slightly but he leaned forward to kiss Lee’s cheek softly. “I won’t let anyone else touch you.” He was glad that Lee allowed this much he would wait for him to heal before he pushed him.

Lee laughed softly memories flying through his mind. Lee didn’t say anything and leaned closer to Gaara taking comfort in how safe he felt. Had felt since Gaara had been standing watch over him after the whole incident. Temari’s and Shikamaru’s wedding was on hold and they had gone back to move Lee’s things to Gaara’s room. There was no way he was letting him out of his sight for a long time. And Lee didn’t want it any other way.

Tsunade met them at the gate. “I understand your decision Lee.” She smiled sadly. “You will be missed sorely.” She motioned to the village and the crowd behind her.

“I can’t stay here right now.” Lee whispered seeing the training ground he had been abducted from not too long ago. “I’ll be back though.” He smiled as wide and brightly as he could for all the people who loved him. “I will miss you too.”

The village said their goodbyes knowing it would be quite awhile before they would see the Beautiful Green Beast of Konoha again.

+++

When they arrived back in Suna Lee was rather surprised to receive such a warm welcome from the villagers and shinobi there as well. Knakuro had rushed out to greet them as well and everyone was fussing over him almost as Konoha. Lee had smiled and realized what he missed all along. Even though he was one of many he meant so much to many, many people.


+++

Two years later…

“Your daughter is so pretty Ino!” Lee exclaimed as he was hugged by Kaya, it was her second birthday. “She looks so much like her Momma.”

“Thank you Lee.” Ino smiled at him over the cake she was cutting near her Hinata was serving ice cream while trying not to get any on her rounded stomach. Behind them Choji was talking with Shikamaru who was holding his own little girl, they were discussing something about the scroll he had found in Suna that made Kaya possible. “I really am very grateful.”

“It was nothing.” Lee smiled and it was so much brighter than two years ago.

“Lee is right.” Gaara said wrapping his arms around his husband.

“Kaya come here!” Temari yelled from the other room. “Look at who else is here.”

“Auntie TenTen!” Kaya yelled launching herself into her arms.

“Hey there Kaya.” TenTen smiled before looking over her shoulder at Kiba, Shino, and Akamaru. “It seems a few others have arrived as well.”

“The more the merrier.” Kiba laughed brining out the puppy that was their gift for Kaya.

“Food’s ready!” Kankuro called out them brining out a large pot. “Get over here Naruto and help me!”

“The dobe doesn’t know what he’s doing.” Sasuke smirked helping him instead.

“I do too! I was just asking Sakura some questions about…” He looked over at his wife and smiled happily. “Well we’re expecting soon. Wouldn’t you be nervous?” He growled taking the food from Sasuke and setting it out himself.

Lee smiled happily wrapped in Gaara’s arms. “I love you.” Gaara whispered in his ear kissing it lightly. And as he replied in kind Lee felt at peace with everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story