Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Frankie, Gerard, and mikey

The babysitter is a kid killer

by Frankie1 1 review

What happens when the mom needs a babysitter and she's a killer

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 295 words

5Exciting
"frank you come here this instant!"his mom yelled."oh no" frank thought."Now you be good you are going to be having a babysitter over in an hour."But wuy?"Frankie said while he stopped his foot and fell. It was snowing outside. There was ice everywhere all over houses and the ground. The babysitter would be there in almost 39 minuets."Gewawd mommy have babwy sitter over!"frank told Gerard."why!" Gerard asked.

The babysitter arrived she brought a bookbag with her. It was black with resist brownish spots on it."Hey you little brats your so cute." she said."now you guys have a fun time I'll be back in an hour or two."there mom said. "bye mrs.iero." she said. As soon as their mom left she told them she was Britney. She had black hair with chances of skin it looked like she had blood on her hand.

"let's play a game you three!"Britney said. Frank walked up to her and hugged her he said."I wove you my sweet sweet angel."all Gerard said was."I like games is it checkers."she smiled and said "were playing death hide and go seek."

In the middle of the game she got a knife and chased after them. Then their mom walked in and screamed. She called the police. They came as quick as they could. When the got their they saw three bloody but not dead boys. And a dead teenager on the ground. They told their mom that she had killed a most wanted criminal. Turns out she killed kids when she turned 13 and never quit now she's 18 lot was a long time.

They told here she was brave for killing the teenager her name Is baily volt.
Sign up to rate and review this story