Categories > Original > Humor

Tricks on how I draw Usian.(only read if you are from DA or you won't understand)

by lily22404 0 reviews

Only 13 for my terrible language and terrible summurization.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 244 words

0Unrated
Ok not sure what to do but here's some terrible info put together in this what the hell I don't even---- story

Name:Usian McUlrich

Age:18 to 20 give or take

Gender:Male

Hair color: The back of the hair is black but he died his bangs purple for no exact reason.

Eye color:Fusia (not pink it's a difference)

Persoanlity:Though he is a male Usian acts very feminen.He cares about his figure,hair,clothes,other crap.I guess it from his lack of male socialization.

Bio:Usian grew up without his dad, which is what probably sparked the female behavior at a young age.He never had brothers only two older sisters, one being ten years older the other six, and a mother.When he was growing up his sisters always treated him as a dress up doll, putting dresses on him and the other like (they still have those photos, and I'm gonna put them up on here before Usian finds them).When he was old enough to date Usian found an intrest in both males and females, yeah he's bi.He soon moved out into the world and is curently with Ambrosian or Chris as he likes to be called.

Orrientaion: Bisexual leaning more twards men.

Tips I use:

Usian has a very girly stature so draw the curves but not the boobs.

His hair is totally awsome

His bang lean twards the left

He loves to wear loose clothing
Sign up to rate and review this story