Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

I'll be there

by StevenAndJoe 1 review

Gerard once again begins to break down....Can Criss help? Or is it too late?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
MISS ME???? I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!! I AM ABOUT TO GO GET MY EYES CHECKED SO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT.....I DON'T EVER KNOW HOW LONG A CHAPTER IS GONNA BE....NUN THE LESS JUST ENJOY IT HAHA
XOXOXOXO,
GEE



GERARD POV

"Gerard....Calm down." Criss said.

"I will not calm down! I am sick of people telling me what to do!" I screamed as I began to sob harder.

"I'm just asking you to calm down....Please let me in." Criss said, and I realized he didn't just mean let him into the room, he ment let him into my heart....Which is something I had the strange urge to do.

I got up and unlocked the door and opened it, and hugged him.

"See? I won't hurt you." Criss said as he stroked my hair.

"I saw Frank, my ex, and he said that loving me was a mistake....I am so unloveable...That is why my parents are dead, and I have no friends!" I sobbed.

Criss tightened his grip on me and kissed the top of my head.

"Shhhh, don't say that...Mikey loves you, your parents loved you, and I love you...You are not unloveable." Criss said as he cupped my face in his hands and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"I-I love you too." I said as I kissed him again, Criss kissed me like Frank had never kissed me before, it was so passionate.

"Now don't listen to a word that Frank has to say." Criss said as he moved my hair from my face.

"Thank you for saving my heart. If you hadn't kept knocking at the door, who knows what I would have done." I said as I was pulled into another hug, tears still streaming down my face.

"You're going to be okay, I promise." Criss said as he rubbed soothing circles in my back.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." I sobbed into crook of his neck.

"You have done nothing wrong." Criss said and kissed me once more.

Mikey was right, it wasn't the end of the world, it was the begining of a new world, a world of happiness and love....Criss was the one for me and I knew he would be not only my lover but also my protector for things that little did I know were going to happen, that could destroy not only me, but Mikey and Criss as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story