Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kidnapped

Kidnapped Ch. 4

by DoctorDeathDefy 2 reviews

Mikey's terrified.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 409 words

1Exciting
Mikey's P.O.V:
Gee held me until I stopped crying. It felt like hours - but it could just have been minutes. When I was done, I sat up straighter and he stroked my hair. "Okay now?" He whispered.

"Not really," I shook my head. "But I'll survive, I guess."

"Ah- you're both up. Good," We hadn't even noticed that the curly haired man had entered the room.

Gee put his arms around me tighter and leaned over me protectively. The man chuckled. "Managed to get him untied I see," He said. "Ooh. They look sore." He indicated Gee's fingers. I looked at his hands and noticed that he was bleeding. He clenched his fists and glowered at the man.

"Fuck you," He hissed, angrily. "Do whatever the fuck you want to me, but if you ever do anything like that to Mikey again, I will kill you."

"Oh, temper, temper," The man tutted. "Don't worry - I think the little bitch quite liked being tied up. My guess he's a little submissive, don't you think?" A growl escaped Gee's throat and he clung to me tighter.

"Look, you've got us here, you're gonna worry our parents enough as it is. You'll get your fucking money - do you really need to hurt Mikey like that?" He said, through clenched teeth.

"I don't like your tone, beautiful," The man laughed and strode over. I shrank back into Gee, terrified. The man didn't touch me - he raised Gee's arm and stubbed out his cigarette on it. Gee swallowed and sweat formed on his forehead, but he looked the man in the eyes and didn't so much as whimper. "Tough cookie, huh? Don't worry, I'll soon get that out of you." He slapped Gee across the face, hard.

"Look - just don't hurt Mikey," He growled.

"Whatever, beautiful," The man chuckled before leaving the room.

*
I lay flat on my back and sighed. I'd been locked in this room, with an awful belly ache, soaked in my own piss, for what felt like hours now. I had no tears left to cry with, though I thought I heard Gee quietly sobbing when I was supposed to be asleep. We'd decided to sleep in shifts, in case one of our captors came back. It was Gerard's turn to nap now. He was lying beside me, his head resting on his folded arms, snoring softly.

I almost wanted to join him.
Sign up to rate and review this story