Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kidnapped

Kidnapped Ch. 8

by DoctorDeathDefy 4 reviews

Gerard's confused and angry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-07-17 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 639 words

1Exciting
A/N: WARNING! This chapter contains forced Waycest.

Gerard's P.O.V:
I was being shaken awake suddenly. I glared at Mikey. I'd been in the middle of a fantastic dream about me and Frank. I'd just gotten to the point where I was lying Frank down on my bed and stripping him of his shirt when I was so rudely woken. "Mikey what the..." I began. Then I remembered where we were and saw the curly-haired man.

"Rise and shine beautiful," He laughed. I noticed Mikey had a split lip. I glared at him.

"You said you'd stop hurting him - you said you'd take it out on me instead," I seethed.

"I said I'd think about it," He reminded me, dropping cigarette ash on my bare chest. He peered at me, his head on one side. "You love your brother, right?"

"Of course," I put my arm around him.

"Prove it," He said, smiling sadistically.

"P-Prove it? How?" I said, confused.

"Kiss him," He told me. I pressed my lips to his forehead, still confused. The man laughed again. "Not like that. Kiss him on the lips - the way you kiss Frankie."

"What? No. He's my brother," I reminded him.

"Look, fucking kiss him, or I shoot him," He produced a pistol from his sweatshirt and pressed it to Mikey's head. Mikey froze. I swallowed, unsure of what to do. I happened to know Mkey was waiting for that special someone for his first kiss, and I didn't want to ruin that. But I didn't want him to get shot. I sighed.

"I'm so sorry, Mikey," I told him, before pressing my lips to his. After the man demanded that we used tongues, I opened my mouth a little, opening Mikey's too. He was shaking in my arms and I knew he was crying. But there was nothing I could do, and I think he knew that. I snaked my tongue into his mouth. I think we both wanted to be sick.

I broke the kiss pretty quickly. Mikey was sobbing, tears pouring down his cheeks. "I'm sorry," I repeated.

"It's fine," Mikey assured me.

"Okay. Now touch him," The man said, wrenching the loose jeans and boxers he'd given my brother away from his body.

"What... no I..." I said. The man shoved the pistol harder against Mikey's head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before moving my hand down to touch my own brother's junk.

"Stroke him off," The man ordered. "Get him really hard." I squeezed my eyes tighter shut and stroke"d my hand up and down on Mikey until I gelt him start to get aroused. He whimpered with fear and embarrasment. "Good. Now take off your pants." I obeyed, for fear that he'd kill my brother if I didn't. "Now, put yourself inside him."

"I... he's my brother, I don't wanna fuck him," He swallowed.

"I don't give a damn. Put yourself inside him or I shoot him," He cocked the gun and Mikey sobbed loudly. I took a deep breath in.

"I'm really, really, sorry about this Mikey," I whispered. "I'll try not to make this hurt." And I proceeded with the job in hand.

I came. I hate to admit it, and I was so god damn ashamed of myself but I came. I couldn't help it. I knew it was my brother and it was wrong, but Mikey was sweating buckets and his skin was rubbing against mine and he was so tight... I just couldn't help it. I cried myself afterwards. "There, you sick bastard," I said, pulling out of Mikey and glaring at the tatooed man. "You saw me fuck my brother - happy now?"

"Sure am, beautiful," He laughed, shoving the video camera back into it's case and leaving the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story