Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

by AtomicAftermath 2 reviews

Gerard thought he was normal, he really did. But what happens when he starts seeing things, everytime he looks into a mirror, and it isn't always himself looking back?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-07-17 - Updated: 2011-07-17 - 729 words

0Unrated
Gerard scrambled on to the bus after another late show, collapsing on his bunk. He left out a relieved sigh; it had been rather hot on the stage that night, so Gerard was sweating like a pig. The rest of the boys followed after him, repeating the same things he had done, and Gerard let out a soft chuckle.

"Damn, guys, that was great as always, but I just wish it didn't get so fucking hot up there!" Frank shouted, running a hand through his sweaty black hair and letting out a soft chuckle.

"Somebody needs to invent lights that cool you the fuck down, or we're all gonna die of heat stroke or dehydration." Mikey suggested, yawning and standing up to grab a bottle of water from the refridgerator. Ray chuckled at the bad joke, Gerard groaning and rolling his eyes as he stood up; he was badly in need of a shower.

"I'm gonna go shower, I'll be out in a minute." He grabbed a pair of pajamas before running off to the bathroom, in desperate need for a clean body. Once in the bathroom, he stripped himself of his sweaty clothing, which was now sticking to him. Gerard glanced at the mirror, taking a look at the red locks sticking to his forehead, his body glistening in the dim bathroom lights.

Oddly enough, as he was staring at his reflection, he thought he saw a dark, large figure walk up behind him. He could not make out any features, except that he was alarmingly tall and was deemed rather frightening if seen in broad daylight. Whipping around, hoping to see or find - or rather not - the mysterious figure lurking behind him, he was surprised to find nothing was there. Except when he turned back to the mirror, the figure was gone. Gerard raised an eyebrow in confusion. Yes, he - or she - was gone, but he was far from relieved.

"Hm." He said simply, shrugging it off and stepping into the shower, turning the water on. Enjoying the first few seconds of icy water on his hot skin, he pondered on the thought. What was it he had seen? A trick of the mind, or maybe he had just spent too much time under the scorching hot stage lights? Maybe he was just seeing things. Letting it slip from his mind, he started to clean and rinse his tired body in the shower as the boys made light conversation outside.

Once he was finished, with a towel wrapped firmly around his waist, Gerard began to dress, pulling his shirt on over his head. He avoided any eye contact with the mirror, not wanting to see the same ghostly figure in the background. "I must be losing my mind." He joked, letting out a soft chuckle and shaking his head. After he finished changing, he decided to look into the mirror again. This time, not seeing the ghostly shadow, he grinned. "Just 'figment of my imagination." He breathed, chuckling again.

Gerard's chuckling was cut short when the same thing appeared behind him again, but closer this time. His breathing hitched, as he was just an arm's distance away this time from large, black looking fingers. With a shaking hand, Gerard grabbed the door knob and threw the door open, running out into the main area of the bus, receiving puzzled looks from all the guys.

"Somethin' wrong, Gee?" Mikey questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly in confusion. Gerard glanced back at the bathroom, then back at the guys, shaking his head. No way would they believe he had just seen another person in the bathroom; they'd probably assume he was on drugs again or something obsurde.

"N-No..everything's fine. I just...I-I think I just need some rest." He gave them all a reassuringly smile before crawling into his bunk, the sheet right below his chin. Thoughts and questions filled up his mind, barely being able to fall asleep from being so worried.

What he wanted to know was simple; who was - or what was that thing in the mirror?


Alright, so I'd really appreciate some feedback on this, since this is the only story I actually like. This is going to be my first real story, since I'm deleting my other one since I'm having writer's block with it. Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story