Categories > TV > WWE > Wrapped Around The iPod

You Could Be Happy

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Another tear jerker :( some good ol' Candy here

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-07-17 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 465 words

0Unrated
5. You Could Be Happy ~ Candy

Cody sat sniffling on the edge of his bed. His ivory cheeks stained with tears, eyes red rimmed and puffy from the amount of crying he had done over the past hour.

Randy had told him it was over.

Leaning backwards along the bedspread Cody rolled over to his side bringing his knees up to his chest. Breathing shakily the young superstar replayed tonight's events.

flashback

He'd just finished his tag match with Drew and was hoping to catch a shower before going back to the hotel to snuggle with Randy.

When he opened the door he was pleasantly surprised to find the man currently on his mind sitting in his locker room.

His smile fell when he saw the grim look on the older man's face.

It was in that moment that his heart began to crack.

Randy looked over at Cody, his eyes held a focused demeanor as they locked on to Cody.

"Randy, what's wrong baby?" Cody could have sworn he saw Randy flinch at the question. Maybe it was just his imagination.

Randy sighed as he stood up closing the distance between the two of them. "You know I love you right?"

Cody nodded unsure where Randy was going with this conversation.

"I'd do anything to make you happy, which is why I need to do this."

Cody was confused, he didn't like where this conversation was heading. "Randy, what are you talking about?"

Randy sighed averting his eyes to the ground. "Cody, this has got to end," he spoke motioning between the two of them.

Cody was in total shock when he heard those words. "You're leaving?"

"Codes don't make this harder than it has to be."

Cody looked at Randy through tear filled eyes unable to will them away. "Don't go."

Randy frowned slightly, "I have too. I'm not right for you. I'm a bastard Cody, I'm only gonna end up hurting you."

"But I love y-"

"Don't say it," Randy cut Cody off. "This is for the best, you'll see."

Cody was shocked, he wanted to protest to make Randy stay but he was glued to his spot on the floor.

Running his thumb across Cody's cheek Randy gave the younger man one last loving look before he turned to walk out of the room. "Trust me; you're better off without me."


End Flashback

That was nearly two hours ago. Cody didn't know how he'd managed to make it to the hotel, but here he'd been for the last hour in complete tatters, miserable, his heart broken in two.

Randy was convinced he was doing the right thing for Cody, that he was giving him a chance to be happy. What he couldn't see was Cody was happiest when he was with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story