Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Girl With Golden Eyes

Chapter 5

by xXxsarahxXx 2 reviews

Nikki's not the only one with a confession to make.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 772 words

0Unrated
"Nikki! What did you just say?" Jhone was shocked. There was no way on earth she heard him correctly.
"Jhone, baby, don't make me say it again," Nikki muttered into her neck.
"You love me? Really Nikki? Wow," Jhone shook her head.
"I'm so sorry! It's so embarrassing," Nikki released her and sat back on the couch.
"Why are you apologizing? There's no need to be embarrassed." Jhone crawled over to Nikki and straddled his lap, her arms around his neck.
"What are you doing Jhone?" Nikki's eyes grew wide. He was starting to freak out again. Jhone smiled and looked deep into his eyes.
"I love you too Nikki." Jhone placed a small kiss on his lips. Nikki kissed her back; his hands resting on her hips.
He reluctantly broke away and smiled. "So, you love me huh? Then why Robert?" he asked.
Jhone sighed, looking away from him. "Do you remember when you guys were on tour promoting Shout at the Devil? I don't remember what show exactly, but it was at the very beginning. I was backstage and saw Vince. I told him I was engaged and you stumbled out of a bathroom drooling over some blonde. She called you a dog," she said.
"What does that have to do with Robert?" Nikki raised an eyebrow, confused.
"That was the night I realized I made the right decision in choosing him. You were always going to be more interested in some floozy instead of me. Girls like that are so easy to get into bed and I'm not. I'd make you work for it," Jhone giggled.
"Floozy huh? Yeah, girls like that are easy. But honestly, I want a girl who's going to make me work for it. I enjoy a challenge," Nikki gave her a sweet kiss.
"You do?"
"Yeah baby. I will admit, the drugs, booze, girls, excess; it got in the way of what I really wanted."
"And that is?" Jhone inquired.
"You. A relationship. A woman who I can come home too," Nikki flashed her a quick smile and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I want you to be that woman," He averted his eyes from her intense gaze, "I have another confession too."
"What's that Nikki?"
"I'm jealous of Robert. He got to have you first."
"And that means what?"
"Well, Jhone, I wanted to be your first," Nikki muttered, still not making eye contact.
"You what?!" She hopped off of his lap. Nikki reached for her, pulling her back into his arms.
"I wanted to be your first. I wanted to make you mine. I wanted to be the first man you had in bed," said Nikki, "Wow, that didn't sound creepy at all," his words dripped in sarcasm.
Jhone shook her head and giggled. Either way Nikki was in for a shock!
"I guess I have to tell you the truth. You still have that option Nik," she said, looking away from him as she blushed.
"What do you mean? Are you telling me that you were married for 3 years and you're still a damn virgin?" Nikki raised an eyebrow.
"Yes I'm still a virgin," she sadly admitted. "Were you paying attention earlier? I mentioned that Robert and I have never shared a bed. That has to tell you something about my married life. Do you wanna know what my wedding night was like?"
Nikki nodded his head. Jhone leaned in and barely brushed her lips across his. But before Nikki could react, she was gone.
"That was it?! You call that a kiss? What the fuck? That is not ok!" Nikki was appalled. "How could he not touch you? Is he gay? What is wrong with that guy?"
"Momma thinks he's asexual. Mentally incapable of having sex."
"Well, you are in luck my love. I am more than mentally capable of performing in bed," Nikki slipped her a sly grin.
Jhone blushed and smacked his arm. "Nikki Sixx! You are terrible!"
"Tell me something I don't know," he gave her a devilish grin and tossed her back on the couch; pinning her underneath him. "What on earth are you doing?" She was a little freaked out by his behavior.
"Absolutely nothing lovely," Nik bent his head and captured her lips with his. Jhone kissed him back fervently, her legs wrapping around his waist.
Nikki broke the kiss, smiling at her. "What do you think you're doing?" He ran his hand up her thigh and rested on her knee.
"Can't a girl get more comfortable Sixx?"
"Get as comfortable as you want sugar," he muttered against her lips, "I'm all yours."
Sign up to rate and review this story