Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

I'm Coming Back From The Dead

by kirrahdiviney 1 review

cute moments, violence and a bit of mystery.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 2180 words

5Original
Frank's POV
We had just sat down at the table in front of about seven pizza’s. Meat lovers, Supreme, Hawaii and other one’s meat filled.
“Here, Frank, I made a vegetarian one for you,” Tania said, placing a pizza in front of me.

“Thanks! How did you know?” I said, though I’m pretty sure i knew how. I glanced over at Kirrah and she was scowling at her mum.

“Kirrah doesn’t shut up about you guys. Especially you, Frank,” she said, looking over at Kirrah and grinning. I saw Kirrah’s mouth drop open as she just stared at her mum.

“Awesome,” I giggled and took a piece of pizza. She spoke about me! Although i should of expected as much, it was still nice to hear.

“Uhh… excuse me…” Kirrah choked out, and practically ran up the stairs and into her room.

I heard a door slam and i looked over at the guys. Gerard nodded and Meg mouthed ‘Go’ to me. I ran up the stairs and tried to remember which room was her’s. I knocked on the door, and it swung open instantly, Kirrah wrapped her arms around me and started crying into my chest.

I was shocked but wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed into my chest, and looked up. Her eyes widened in shock as i looked at her, her chocolaty brown eyes were red and surrounded in tears.

“F-F-Frank! I’m s-s-so sorry…” She stuttered, and i put a finger to her lips to shush her.

“it’s okay! Why are you crying? You shouldn’t be embarrassed, I’ve seen much worse! At least your not licking my face or anything.” I told her chuckling, remembering that crazy girl who started randomly licking me...I guessed i wouldn’t care to much if she did that but, she doesn’t seem crazy enough..



“S-Someone did that?” She asked, pulling an ‘Ew’ face and i nodded. She started to laugh randomly. I laughed along with her, but stopped when i noticed someone walking into her room. It was Tania.

“Frank? Kirrah? You’ve barely eaten anything,” She said, “Nothing is going on here, is it?”

I felt Kirrah stiffen and bit back a chuckle. I wouldn’t mind doing a little something but from Kirrah’s expression i could tell she’d mind a little more than i would.

“Why do you look so shocked?” Tania asked. Kirrah pulled a face; it looked shocked, angry and hurt all at the same time.

“I don’t know. Maybe the fact that we are talking about the most amazing guy in the most amazing band ever! The most attractive guy I have ever seen in the history of the world?! The most inspirational, talented, awesome guy that has ever lived?! Someone that I could never ever get in a million years because I’m not any of that! I am just useless and nobody wants me and…and…” She stopped talking and i was in shock, i couldn’t believe she thought that about me.

She fell to the floor and sobbed into the carpet. I knelt down beside her and were wrapped my around her, a bad attempted and comforting. She just stayed where she was on the floor and her tears eventually went away.

“You must think I’m pathetic,” Kirrah said, laughing a little.

“What? No. I’m just thinking… Have you not listened to anything we’ve said over the years?” I asked and she looked up at me, confused.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You shouldn’t hate yourself. You should love yourself. Everyone is unique and beautiful and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” I told her, smiling a little.

“Easy for you to say, you’re awesome.” she mumbled and I laughed at her choice of words. Awesome huh? Oh, i am da bomb.

“You think so, but there are a lot of people who don’t think that. As a band, we get all kinds of hate. But you just have to push through it. We do it for you guys, the fans, who actually enjoy what we do. The rest doesn’t even matter.”

“Okay, there is still one thing I don’t understand…” She said

“Shoot.”

“Why are you being this… kind… I mean. I’m just a crazy-“

“You’re not crazy!” I interrupted.

“Look around you,” She said as she rolled her eyes. I chuckled. I felt like telling her it was kinda cute but thought better of it.

“You’re being silly. C’mon. They’ll be missing us downstairs.” I said, helping her up. She smiled at me and followed me down the stairs.

~~

“When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band. He said son when you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?”

We were all sitting on the three couches Kirrah had in her living room, and Gerard was singing ‘Welcome To The Black Parade’. I was sitting next to Kirrah and the armrest. Kirrah rested her head on my shoulder, until a loud bang caused her to jump with fright, hitting our heads together in the process.

“Shit! I’m sorry!” Kirrah whispered, “Okay guys, to my room!”

“Huh? Why?” I asked. I was perfectly comfortable with her on my shoulder.

“Shhh!! I’ll explain when you’re up there!” Kirrah told us and everyone started walking up stairs.

“What are you doing?” yelled some random man, as he walked through the door.

“Oh crap…” I could hear Kirrah whimpered. I stopped and looked at her.

“Kirrah? What’s going on..?” I asked her.

“I told you I’d explain, but in my room. Now go before you get hurt.”

“Hurt?! Kirrah…”

“Just go!”

I quickly jogged quietly up the stairs and caught up with the others.

“What’s going on?” I asked as i walked into the room.

Gerard and Meg were sitting next to each other on the bed while Ray and Mikey were leaning on the wall. They all looked nervous but you could tell Meg was the one causing it.

“Not too sure...” Mikey told me, never taking his eyes off Meg.

Meg stayed silent and eyed the floor. The silence in the air grew thick and i attempted to slice through.

“So, Who’s the guy down there?” I said to no one in particular but knowing Meg would know the answer.

“Her dad.” Meg replied almost immediately but her voice was so worried and deadpan i was starting to wonder if i should be more worried than i was.

It was silent for a little longer before Kirrah staggered into the room and fell onto the bed.

“KIRRAH!” exclaimed Meg, “He did it again, didn’t he?”

She nodded, and started crying into a pillow.

“Did what? What’s going on?” asked Gerard.

“Can I…?” asked Meg. I could see Kirrah hesitated, before nodding.

“Uhh, well… Kirrah’s dad is very… violent… and he… uh….” Meg was trying to explain, but she was having lots of troubles.

“Meg, he doesn’t… hurt her… does he?” asked Mikey and Meg just looked at him.

“Oh my god.”

Kirrah started crying all over again and i went to sit next to her on the bed. I rubbed her back, hoping it was comforting but since she winced every time I touched her i decided to stop. I don’t know about everyone else but I felt a little awkward being here. There was no way I was going to leave, but it was so silent, it was like no one knew what to say. Meg was sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed and crying as much as Kirrah was.

I could see Gerard wanted to comfort Meg and didn’t have the guts, I was going to make some witty remark that would have Kirrah all over me but I didn’t really think now was the right time for that, so there was more of the awkward silence.

“What happened down there?” Mikey whispered at last.

The question caused Kirrah to cry even more and Meg to stop suddenly.

“Stuff...” Meg replied, sighing and leaning her head against the bed. Tears were still running down her cheek but no sound came out.

Then an idea came to me, if Kirrah’s dad thought he could get away with this then he was sooo wrong.

“I’ll be right back guys.” I told them.

The guys and Meg nodded but Kirrah didn’t make a move to acknowledge me, surprisingly I felt a bit sad.

~~

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I heard a couple of sobs coming from a room and found Tania on the floor with bruises everywhere. A guy, who I assumed was the dad, was on the bed watching TV.

I ran over to Tania and helped her up. Only then did the guy notice me.

“What do you think your doing?” He asked me.

“Taking her to the couch.” I replied.

“She’s mine.” He said gruffly.

“She’s injured.” I replied.

“So?” He said.

“So she needs medical care.” I said through gritted teeth.

He scowled at me but didn’t bother moving.

I then lifted Tania up and walked over to the couch. I set her down and looked over to make sure the guy wasn’t coming.

“Thank you,” She breathed. “But you shouldn’t have done that.”

I sighed and looked over to shoulder to see Kirrah’s dad running towards me. I wasn’t quick enough though and he got a good hit in. As his fist collided with my face I heard Tania gasp. I saw everyone running down the stairs, including Kirrah who was being carried by Mikey, weirdly enough I felt a pang of jealously.

I looked back at her dad and I saw his fist connect with my head again before feeling blood run down my face. I staggered back a little and looked back up at him.

Earlier I knew I was going to come down here and make this guy pay for the things he had done to Kirrah, but right now I didn’t think I could. He was Kirrah’s dad.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand and dodged the next punch he threw. It put him slightly off balance and he stumbled forward. I stepped back a bit but not enough and he fell into me, grabbing my shirt with his hands. I nearly fell but managed to keep myself upright.

Kirrah’s dad managed to get another punch in before stepping back. I heard something crack and felt more hot liquid run down my face.

“FRANK!” Kirrah screamed.

I looked at her which gave her dad another good punch in the side of my face. I heard Kirrah scream again as I fell over from the force of the punch. I wanted to hit him back so badly but I was scared of what Kirrah would say.

I forgot about all of this though when he picked me up and slammed me into the ground. I heard more screams now, and a fiery burn spread up my back. I couldn’t take it anymore so before he could step on me I kicked him in the shins, I wasn’t flexible enough to reach his face but because of all the alcohol his consumed he fell over.

I quickly picked Tania up and ran up the stairs to Kirrah’s bedroom. After we had got everyone in we locked all the windows and doors and barricaded them with the chairs from Kirrah’s desk. Tania and Kirrah were sitting on the bed together in a tight embrace. Meg occasionally rubbed Kirrah’s leg in comfort but other than that she sat silently by the bed.

Gerard went over and sat next to her and she rested her head on him. He looked momentarily surprised but soon put his arm around her and rubbed her arm soothingly. She tapped Kirrah’s leg and winked up at her when she looked down. I could see she was trying to lighten the mood and Kirrah chuckled a little bit before hugging her mum again.

I started pacing the room, worried about what was about to happen. I heard a couple of light thuds on the stairs and saw the handle twist. He banged on the door and I heard Tania and Kirrah stop sobbing and start to whimper. I'm going to make this all better. Just for you. I thought. I grabbed a lamp from the desk and got prepared for what was about to happen next...


NEW CHAPTER :D
our emails got sorted and here it is, the next chapter :D R&R
i'll be working on chapter 8 today and tomorrow so hopefully it will be updated soon :)
- kirrah xx
Sign up to rate and review this story