Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To close to family?

frecest

by ONotz 0 reviews

I WAS going to keep it in a 'story' But, fuck it. I vented. Smut.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 1281 words

0Unrated

I rubbed my self through my boxers. I just got out of the shower and was thinking of my boyfriend. I was getting really hard. I sat in my computer desk chair and pulled myself out of my boxers. I rubbed at my tip until I was throbbing. I then slowly ran my hand down, pretending it to be Gerard’s. I tore my boxers off and rubbed myself as slow as possible. I gave myself a squeeze, when there was a key in my door lock. I knew Gerard is the only one ho had a key….so…

I moaned loudly, and the door opened. Gerard and Mikey stood there. I still had my hand on my dick as I gawped at that. Mikey glanced at his brother before kissing him. To my amazement, Gerard kissed beck. I was throbbing harder. They were fully making out now, and I moved my hand again. I groaned as I did so.

“Mikey, he’s giving us a show, isn’t it rude not to watch.” Gerard said, and then smirked. I couldn’t believe my boyfriend was telling his brother to watch me as I fucking j acked off.

But alas, Gerard is unpredictable.

Mikey sat and stared as I went slowly up and down my own shaft. He let out a groan as Gerard pushed himself up against his back. Damn, when he groaned like that…

I moaned at the thought of them kissing…but damn it….

Gerard had grabbed Mikey and led him to where I was. Gerard had forced him onto his knees in front of my char by his shoulders. He motioned for me to stand up. He moved the chair, and sat down. He wanted to watch.

He was in control, and he knew we loved it.

Mikey glanced at his brother and then put his mouth around me. My knees grew week at the new warmth and I scrunched my hands in his hair.

“M-Mikey…” I whimpered as he dipped his tongue into my slit, I new he wanted this to never end.

And neither did i.

I was so, so close. And Gerard saw.

“Mikey, stop.” He said. Mikey stopped, and removed himself. “Stand.” Gerard said. He stood up.

“Strip him.” He ordered me. I turned and took his shirt off, and his wifebeater. I reached for his belt buckle and hastily un did it. As I took his underwear off, I hit his crotch.

“Errrrrrg…..” He grounded and threw his head back. I glanced at Gerard, who was watching, he motioned me to Mikey.

I grabbed Mikey’s cock and started to jack him off. I stood on as tall as I could and kissed his lips, then his jaw, and went for his collarbone. He gasped as I nibbled, my thrusts of my hands going faster.

“Stop.” Gerard said from my chair. I and Mikey turned neither me nor Mikey ashamed to be naked.

Gerard smiled and walked over to us. He made me sit on the couch; I wasn’t allowed to touch my self. Mikey stripped Gerard, eyeing him hungrily.

I shouldn’t be enjoying this. Especially because there brothers.

But, it’s so fucking hot.

I had to clasp my hands together because I didn’t want to disobey Gerard.

Mikey was now sucking Gerard off, Gerard wanted more than that. He stayed still as Mikey kissed up his chest and to his lips.

Gerard said for Mikey to stop as he went to the other room. He came back with three things.

My cherry lube, handcuffs, and a cock ring. He came over to me and jacked me until I exploded onto his face.

He slid the cock ring onto me; Mikey stared as he softly pumped himself.

“After I fuck my brother.” He knew I wanted that. “Were going to tie you to the bed” He whispered into my ear.

He put the handcuffs onto me like I was being arrested. He then turned me back and pushed me into the corner of the couch. He sat a kiss to my lower stomach and walked over to Mikey. Mikey wiped my cum off his face with his finger, then looked at me as he sucked on it. I was throbbing.

“Gerard…this hurts…” I whimpered out, he smiled.

“You know it’s worth it Frankie.” He said. I nodded. My last orgasm with this thing was perfection. Mikey was on all fours, he was looking straight at me. Gerard pushed in, his face screwed into pain, then pleasure. Gerard pulled back, and slammed in. It made Mikey yelp, but that just encouraged him. Gerard fucked Mikey hard. Every thrust Mikey kept looking at me as he moaned.

I was breathing heavy, and my cock was on fire.

“Gerard…please…” I begged, tears were riming my eyes.

“Not yet.” Gerard grunted, tears spilled over and I closed my eyes. Listening to Mike scream his brothers name made me hurt more. When I herd them cum, the ring was off mt cock in a moment.

And in that moment the best orgasm of my life was on me. I screamed at Gerard as he lightly stroked me. Pleasure whipped through my body as I shook. The tingling was amazing. When I finally opened my eyes, Gerard grinned at me.

“Worth the pain?” He asked, I nodded. Mikey just walked to our bedroom. Gerard picked me up, it was scary because of my handcuffs, and took me into the room. Mikey had hand cuffs hanging off all four bed posts. He also had a lot of toys and such on the bedside table. I whined but let Gerard hand cuff me so I was spread out like an x on the bad. Mikey lightly pecked my lips.

I was still wasn’t hard at all, and Gerard put an even smaller cock ring on me. I knew he was going to make me cry like a bitch.

“Mikey, get the lotion.” He said, Mikey reached over me and grabbed two bottles of what looked like lube. Gerard took one as Mikey took the other.

They squirted it on there fingers and rubbed it in my inner thigh. One was hot, the other freezing. I felt my self grow slightly hard, and the ring already hurt.

“Frankie…” Mikey whispered, “Which side feels better?” He asked. I shuddered.

“T-The ho-ot” I whimpered. He had the cold, he squirted some onto his fingers and rubbed it on my nipples.

Shudders went down my spine, I felt myself go hard.

I was about to fucking cry, I was bucking my hips and the handcuffs were rubbing into my skin. Mikey held my hips up as Gerard started to lower himself, half way down, Mikey let go and I bucked into Gerard, making the cock ring go in.

“FUCK MIKEY!” We both screamed. I was crying full on now.

Mikey hit something and the ring vibrated. Made me harder.

“GERARD!” I yelled. “Please, please take it OFF” I begged as I sobbed. He glanced at Mikey, who nodded. He stood on the bed, but instead of taking it off, he loosened it. It still hurt, but not as bad.

“Thank you.” I whispered with my eyes closed.

He lowered himself again and I moaned. He moaned to.

“Gerard.” I whispered. The ring was really tight, but it was still vibrating. Gerard kept slamming himself on me. Mikey bit on my neck.

“Gerard…get it off.” I commanded. He smirked. “GET IT OFF!” I yelled. He got off and took it off. I sat there for what felt like hours in an orgasm.

“Thank god.” I mumbled.

:/
Sign up to rate and review this story