Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "The Aftermath is Secondary" Prologue & Chapter 1

"The Aftermath is Secondary" Prologue & Chapter 1

by midnight_star22 1 review

Meet Star, your typical Killjoy. She has been with MCR for about four years now, ever since BL/ind kidnapped her family. Will the fabulous Killjoys be able to rescue them?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 724 words

0Unrated
This is my first fanfic..please tell me what you think! I need your opinions (:
-Lex

Prologue:
It was june 3, 2011. i was 16 years old and ready for my AMAZING summer to begin. I awoke and walked to the living room, expecting to see my older brother on the couch passed out from coming in drunk the night before...but I didn't. I ran to my parents' room and they were gone too!
"What the hell is going on?!" I thought to myself. I panicked & ran out the front door to check for their cars..which weren't there. I made a circle around the house and went in the back door, which opens into the kitchen. There, sitting at MY table were Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, and Ray Toro!!! I flipped out! "Oh. My. God. MCR is sitting at MY kitchen table :O! How did you get in?! Wh-wh-why are you here???" I stammered.
"Slow down kid! Its okay! You left the front door wide ass open so we came in. Your family was taken by BLI. They must have been watching your family for a while to plan a kidnapping like this one." Gerard explained.

"And we're here to save you before they come back for you." Mikey stated.
"Well why didn't they take me too?" I asked.

"We don't know. That's what confused us too. Did you fight them off?" questioned Frank.

"I don't even remember them coming into my house! Let alone taking my family. How could I have--AAAHHH!" I screamed in agony as I fell to the floor and writhed in pain. It felt as if I was being burned from the inside out..I blacked out and awoke in a hospital. Gerard was sitting by me, looking as if he hadn't slept in days.
"H-how long have I been unconscious?" I asked

"About four days. They injected poison into your system to make you an easier target. You must have fought back. Hard." he explained.

"There's our little fighter!" Ray said as he, Mikey, & Frank entered the room carrying flowers, candy, & a get well card.

"Btw, whats your name kiddo?" asked Gee.

"Marie Star. But y'all can call me Star" I replied.

Ch. 1:
My heart pounded as I ran down a blindingly white, seemingly endless hallway. I was slinging doors open left & right, looking, searching for my family. Just as I was finally slinging open the last door, I heard the zap of a ray gun. I awoke with a scream, panting. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock.. 4:32 it read. "Shit. Might as well get up" I thought to myself. I put on my skinnies, black MCR shirt, purple vest, and knee high converse. I then straightened my hair & put on makeup, or else I'd prolly scare the living daylights outta the guys! The stairs from my room to the ground floor seemed as long as the hallway in my dream to my growling stomach. When I finally reached the kitchen, Gee & Frank were already up & had their coffee. "Ha. Deja Vu anyone?" I thought to myself. It has been four years, and they had vowed to help me find my family. Since then, they had kind of become my family. They were all like my brothers..except Gee. We have a more...well we're complicated.
"Good morning sunshine!" smiled Gee over his coffee.
"Morning" I said groggily.
"Someone's in a lovely mood!" joked Frank.
Being the mature 20 year old I was, I stuck my tongue out at him. As I walked around the kitchen fixing my coffee and toast, I could feel them wathcing me..I was your average girl; red hair, blue-grey eyes, kinda tall, and LONG legs. Thankfully, Ray & Mikey walked in, shifting the attention to them. The guys immediately started talking about our latest mission: infiltrate the BLI headquarters in LA. It was WAYY too early for me to even comprehend what he was saying so I only caught the end.
"Okay so here's the deal, we sit outside the headquarters for a few days in shifts. Try to pay attention to the behavior & activities. This could be our chance to save Star's family so DON'T SCREW IT UP!"
"Sir yes sir!" we all giggled. Just then, Gee caught my eye & nodded to the door. My heart fell to my feet...
Sign up to rate and review this story