Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

If I die young

by StevenAndJoe 2 reviews

Lots of drama

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-25 - 752 words - Complete

0Unrated
SORRY I HAVENT REVIEWED LOL :p JUST HAD A WRITERS BLOCK IS ALL LOL :P ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS POSSIBLLY THE FINAL CHAPTER.......IT WILL SUPRISE YOU WITH WHO COMES AND HELPS
XOXOXO,
GEE


GERARD POV

The next day I woke up to find Criss gone.

I looked all over the apartment for him and he was nowhere to be found....Oh shit!! Those people were right!!!

Soon after realizing that I broke down into tears, I couldn't believe that Criss had just left me, all he wanted was a good hard fuck. How could I have been so stupid to fall in love again!

"Gee?" I heard Criss call as he came in through the front door.

"CRISS!!!! OH MY GOD!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT ME!!!!" I sobbed as I flung myself into his arms.

"Shhh, shhh....I'm here, I'm sorry I scared you." Criss said as he held me closer.

"Don't leave me like that again....Just wait until I wake up to go anywhere....Don't ever fuckin' scare me like that again!" I said as I grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the wall before kissing him with every fuckin' once of passion I could give.

Then Criss slammed me against the wall and kissed me harder.

"I love you Gerard Fucking Way." Criss whispered.

"I love you too Criss." I said as I rested my head against his shoulder.

Then there was a knock at the door, I went and got it.....Standing there was the man that had fucking ruined my life.

"Plumbing." The man said.

"You don't know who the fuck I am do you?" I growled.

"I don't recall." The man said.

"You killed my parents then raped me!" I yelled.

"Ahhh, yes I remember you. Are you looking for some more fun?" The man smiled evilly.

"No I am fucking not!!!! You ruined my life you bastard!!!!" I yelled.

"Gee? Why are you yelling at my dad?" Criss asked.

"This sick bastard is your father?!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking say that about him." Criss growled.

"But he raped me, and killed my parents!!!!" I screamed.

"No he didn't." Criss said.

"Yes I did son....I am glad to see you're getting some of his fine ass." Criss' father laughed as he tried to grab me.

"Criss don't let him do this." I whimpered.

"Come on sugar....Let me fuck you again. I'll be real gentle." Criss' father smiled as he began to unbotton my pants.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH!!!" I yelled as I punched him.

Then he pulled out that wretched knife and stabbed me in the leg, causing me to scream in agony.

"Criss!! Help me...Please help me." I sobbed.

Then Criss lunged into action, knocking his father off of me.

"You bastard!!! I can't fucking believe that I am your fucking son!!! I hate you!" Criss yelled as he began to punch his father.

I felt someone pull me into their arms, I looked up to find Frank.

"Hey bud....Let's get you out of here." Frank smiled and kissed my forehead.

Then Frank picked me up an got me to the car, on the way to the hospital everything went black.

*AT THE HOSPTIAL**

"HGod Frank I hope he wakes up." I heard Criss say.

"He will." Frank promised.

Slowly I opened my eyes to the blinding white lights.

"Frank?" I said hoarsly.

"Yes bud?" Frank smiled.

"Thank you for saving me....I'm sorry for punching you, and being so mean to you." I apologized.

"You're welcome and I'm sorry too." Frank said and kissed my forehead.

"Criss? I love you." I whispered as I took Criss' hand.

"I love you too." Criss said as he kissed me.

"I'm glad you found someone Gee....Criss, you better treat him right...I should have treated him right, but I lost sight of how amazing he truely is." Frank smiled sadly.

"I will. Thank you Frank." Criss smiled.

"No problem. I'll see you around?" Frank smiled at us before leaving.

That was the last time I ever saw Frank, he was killed in a rodeo accident a few months later...Who would have thought that he was a rodeo rider? His boyfriend said he was killed instantly and didn't feel pain. Which was good...He is now in heaven where he belongs.


Criss and I became were joined in New York, we now have 2 kids. Frank and Mikey, they are twins.
Sign up to rate and review this story