Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Same Thing

Kiara past

by cherryrose10 0 reviews

Kiara(me) past srry for the wait!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 493 words - Complete

0TrainWreck


me:this is my childhood storysobs
sakura:its okay look I know what will make you happy
me:what?
Sakura: ponits at naruto and his ramen which was killing naruto for revnage
me:hahahahhahha
Sakura:I know!
Sakura: she dont own Naruto
Hidan:so dont ask or you will feel my reath
me:blushs
Sakura:on with the story


Kiara Pov


HELLO! Im Kiara Yukiko and im 10 years old. I have black hair. but something is differet about me than any other person or child. I have 2 eye colors. My left is brown like my dad and my right is red that I dont know! But i's okay because I were a bang over my right eye. But I also have a contect over it just in cast someone see's it. You may be thinking that I should not worry and show my eye. But I hate that it's 2 colors so I begged my mom to let me wear this. So I look cute and Tough.

My best friend is Sakura Haruno! She is super nice but shy.I think its her love for Sasuke.But she not the only one. I protect her from the ever evil witch Ino and Karin. Oneday I was walking home from school and ran in the house to see my mom and dad. My dad is Joey Yukiko and my mom is Lina Yukiko. But on that day I felt darkness when I came home. When I entered their room I saw blood everywhere. My eyes widened with fear. My dad was on the floor blood covered his chest and my mom was stabed. Then someone garbed my arms/shoulders(the upper arm)from behide. My body did not move. "hello Kiara"the man said. I could see his pale face was and blood shot red eyes with brown hair. "or should I say wolfie"he countied. "I know ur in darkness right now but hear me out you will be next not today but one day"He said walking out. I bit my lip. "mom dad" I could only say. Then fainted crying.

Four years later I lived with Mikia Sweet. She wanted me to call her mom but I dont. I kept my last name. I did't want to be called Sweet. I had pictures of my real family. I will kill that man. And what did he mean by wolfie. I was tougher now but all I ever wanted was to train. Sad I know. But I will get him. He will never get respect for this.

me:well thats it next will be Sasuke part
Sakura:wow!
Hidan:and I got to be last
Sasuke:she like me better!
Hidan:wtf! Kiara
Me:hehehehehe runs Sakura say it!
hidan:run ather her
Sakura Plz R&R or Naruto will be punch and will not show in my other story
Naruto:WHAT I ALREADY GOT ATTACK BY RAMEN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Cherryrose10 login out-
Sign up to rate and review this story