Categories > Original > Drama

Betrayed

by PoisenUnicorn 0 reviews

What would you do if the two people you loved, your boyfriend and your best friend betrayed you so badly?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-07-26 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 510 words - Complete

0Unrated
I ran, I ran away from the pure betrayal that was shoved into my face. I ran away from the only two people I could ever trust, from the person my life was built around and dedicated to. What I had seen caused so much disgust and anger in me it made my sick, so sick I felt like my stomach would empty it's contense. I ran to the only safe place I could think of, the old tree house, the place we all played in when we were kids, the place we would drink in when we were teenagers, the place that had so many memories. I pulled out the alcohol from my bag, a range of wines to beers and beers to wiskey. I didn't bother with a glass, I just drank from the bottle. With every mouthful I had the more it was away the pain. I let my self go, just drinking everything I could. I had washed out all memorie of the past couple of days until they turned up, seeing her trying to look upset where obviously she spent some time on her make up before coming for me, and his face all worried and sorry looking trying to hide the guilt inside him. Seeing there faces reminded me of what I had saw. Him on top of her o her sofa, his shirt on the armrest and his belt beside the coffee table. Her hands gently griping his bare back and his light brown hair, him kissing down her neck and chest, bite marks covering her chest and stomach. Then the look of a rabbit being caught headlights on there faces when they saw me, standing in the door way. In the background I could hear them begging for my forgiveness, pleading there hearts out, then he said she was a mistake, that she meant nothing to him. She took it offence, and stared coming out with the "but you said you love me" and "you said she was shit compared to me in bed!" when she had calmed down he maneged to convince me to come down. As I clamberd up to my feet I knocked over the pure wiskey. I managed to get to the door, he was still edging me on, she even helped him. I found a small thought inside my head, I looked at them, how could I forgive them for what they had done? I looked back at the leaking wiskey bottle. "I love you, but I can't ever forgive you" I pored a glass of wine and emptied the rest of the bottle around, raised my glass and took one last drink. I blew them both a kiss pulled out my lighter and let it drop being lit. The wiskey caught fire quickly, I took a breath and saw there faces through the flames. Shock and fear and guilt covered then both. I lay down on the floor and let death take it's time. My last breath seemed light and easy, with blackness fading over me.
Sign up to rate and review this story