Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Orihime's story, part 1

by XkarathesoulreaperX 2 reviews

Orihime stared fearful at the hollow, who was going to save her? she thought. As the hollow went to attack, someone stepped in to her rescue. Before she could see her hero, she blacked out...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Abarai Renji,Ichimaru Gin,Inoue Orihime,Kuchiki Byakuya,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 375 words

0Unrated
Orihime walked down to Rukia's captain and asked where she was at."Rukia? her room is the last one the left, you'll see drawings on her door, cant miss it!" Orihime smiled, thanked the man, and walked down to Rukia's room. Orihime froze at the one with all the really good-looking drawings on the door. This must be it! Orihime thought as she knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Rukia's voice came from behind the door.

"Orihime!" She said happily as Rukia opened her door slowly. Rukia gave Orihime a big smile.

"Oh, its you! Come on in!" Rukia opened her door widely for Orihime as she (Orihime), walked into Rukia's room. "So, what brings you here?"

"I need to talk to you..about Ichigo.." Orihime blushed heavily. "It's not bad its just..I really like him and I dont know what to do!" Rukia smiled easily.

"I'll tell you what to do, all you have to do is give him the hard-to-get act. Once he realizes that you're not talking to him like usual, he'll think somethings wrong. When he ask's..tell him that there's nothing wrong. And then go back to your own business." Rukia said happily. "Now go out there and show him what you're made of!"

"Ok, thanks a lot Rukia. Your the best friend I could ever have!" Orihime said before taking off. But when she got to Ichigo's house she found out he wasnt there.

"He said he was going to be gone for a while, but if you'd like to stay for dinner.." Ichigo's dad said nicely. Orihime's eyes started swelling up with tears.

"Oh no, thats perfectly fine..I have to go..See you later Ichigo's family!" Then Orihime ran off into the street. What is Ichgo up to now? Orihime thought as she started to break down in tears in the middle of the street. No, I can't break down like this..I have to be strong for Ichigo! She told herself. As she ran down to her house she saw that there was a big hole in her house. Then what really terrified her was the huge hollow that appeared from her house. Oh Ichigo! She thought..Why cant you be here right now?!
Sign up to rate and review this story