Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We All Go To Hell

Chapter One

by pupeez4eva 0 reviews

Gerard always wanted to do his part to help the world. Saving it from being dragged down to hell would be a good place to start.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 1158 words

0Unrated
"Great show" Frank panted, grinning widely. Gerard nodded his head in agreement. It was a great show. The crowd had been spectacular and their cheers and fueled him on to perform the best he could. He could still feel the adrenalin pumping through him, filling his veins. It took all his might to stand still and not jump around like a maniac. He had way too much energy right now.

"I love you!" yelled someone from the endless crowd of fans. Gerard turned his attention back to them; they were hysterical with excitement and the need to get something to remember this night by was clear in their eyes. Gerard was all too happy to give this to them and signed yet another autograph for a teenaged girl nearby. She squealed with happiness when he gave it back to her and couldn't hide his smile when she whirled around and showed it off to her friend.

More items were shoved into his face; papers, photographs, t-shirts, mobile phones...all things to get signed. Gerard tried to keep up with the demanding crowd. His hands began to ache but it was all worth it when he saw the joy on the fan’s faces.

A blank piece of paper was shoved into his hands. He took it and signed it.

"Here you go" he said, handing it back to person who had given it to him. They didn't take it. He frowned and glanced up in confusion. No one was there. Well, there were a lot of people there but no one who looked like they were waiting patiently to receive their signed item back.

"Hey Frank, did you see who gave me this?" Gerard asked his friend. Frank glanced up briefly, looked around and shrugged.

"Nope" he replied. Gerard frowned. Well if the person hadn't stuck around then he couldn't exactly do anything about it, could he? Tucking the piece of paper away in his pocket, he turned his attention back to the eager crowd.

It was hours later when things finally managed to cool down. The five band members all looked exhausted but equally happy with their nights work.

"That was great" Mikey laughed, wiping his sweaty brow.

"Yeah" Gerard agreed. His hands fumbled in his pockets and he pulled out a packet of cigarettes. "Fuck, I haven't smoked all day. I'm going outside for one - anyone coming?"

He received negative responses. Shrugging his shoulders, he made his way outside. The cool air hit him as soon as he opened the door. He closed his eyes, letting it wash over him for a moment. When he opened them he didn't waste another moment opening the packet of cigarettes and popping one in his mouth. He fumbled through his pockets for his lighter, lit the thing and inhaled deeply. He closed his eyes as the familiar aroma hit him.

"Thank fuck..." he sighed.

"Mmm, hell fire is so much better" sighed a voice from behind him. Gerard stiffened; not at the close proximity of the voice but at the words it had used. 'Hell fire...' It had been a while since he had heard that.

"Whose there?" he called out. His eyes darted around warily. A hand curled around his shoulder and he jumped. He flung himself around.

"Hello?" he called.

"You have something that belongs to me" said the voice. Gerard recognized it to be female.

"I do?" he asked, nervously.

"Yes" said the voice. "I asked you for an autograph earlier, remember?"

Oh. Oh. Gerard bit his lip, trying to calm the frantic beating of his heart. It was just a fan. Just a fan and no one else...

'But then what did she mean by 'hell fire'...' he thought. He shook his head. 'Probably just a type of slang...I'm thinking about this too deeply...'

"I tried looking for you earlier" he said as he reached into his pocket to find the signed piece of paper he had placed in there earlier. "But I couldn't find you in the crowd."
He didn't find it too strange that the fan had sought him out. If she wanted the autograph that badly then, why not?

"Thanks" was the reply. He held the autograph out to her and he felt it leave his hands. He lifted the cigarette to his mouth once more, lit it and inhaled.

"Mmm..." he sighed, contently. His eyes flickered up, searching for the fan. "You still there?"

"Yes." Gerard jumped; he was sure the voice had been coming from in front of him but now it was coming from behind. He whirled around.

"How..." his voice trailed off. His eyes raked over the person in front of him. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise and the colour in his face drain away.

"Charity" he muttered. The woman in front of him smiled.

"Gerard."

Gerard swallowed, suddenly feeling faint. He opened his mouth to speak to say something but in the end all that came out was another weak murmur of 'Charity.' The woman seemed to find this funny and laughed; it sent chills down Gerard’s spine. He wanted so desperately to ask what she was doing here but he couldn't find the guts to do it because, in all honesty, he didn't want to know.

He lifted the cigarette to his mouth with shaky fingers. He lit it. He took one drag, then another. He let it drop to the floor and stared at it as it burned out.

He could feel eyes watching him. He knew who it was but he didn't feel like acknowledging them. He stood as still as a statue for a few moments longer before turning around and walking away. No footsteps followed him and Gerard had a feeling that if he looked back there would be no one there. Charity would be long gone.

He didn't find this odd at all. He was past thinking that any of this was strange. He had been for years; he had been shocked when it had first happened but he had learnt to live with it. No; to be completely honest he hadn't 'learnt to live' with anything. He had simply forgotten.
He should have known it wouldn't last.

...

AN:
Your all probably seriously confused right now...I promise things will be explained in future chapters. Hope you liked the first one though – I’ve been having trouble finding many supernatural/horror My Chemical Romance stories that aren’t AU (eg: high school, ect…) so I decided to think up my own though I never really expected to write it. It was more just a product of my whacked up imagination and it’s been whirling around my mind for months (no joke). I decided to write it down a few days ago and then the ideas started flowing out and I came up with the first few chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story