Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Mina's secret

chapter 2

by sailor_star_healer 0 reviews

Mina is Pregnant but she won't tell any one the father till later. (MinaYaten)

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Minako (Venus) - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 430 words

-1Boring
Chapter 2
Lita's big mistake

1 week later, Mina went to see the three starlights live on stage, after the concert Mina went back stage to talk to the one she slept with and to welcome the starlights.

"Hi" Mina smiled as she walked in front of her lover.

"Hi so, what is it that your wanting to tell me" the white sliver haired boy smiled.

"Well where having a child" Mina smiled even more.

"Excuse me, I have to go now" I have to practise for tomorrow's concert.

"No wait" Mina ran in front of the boy.

He looks at Mina with his green eyes,.

"I'm sorry Mina but I have got to go"

Mina starts to cry.

"But aren't you happy about having a child" Mina cried

"Well no, now I have got to go" he continues walking on.

"Why do you have to be so rude and cheeky" Mina runs off home instead of seeing the starlight's.

1 week later Serina and their others hadn't seen or heard from Mina ever since that night.

Serina was sitting with Rini and Seiya.

"I wonder what's happened to Mina, I haven't seen in days"

"Don't worry Serina Mina's pregnant, Opps, I wasn't so post to say that" Lita putt's her hand on her mouth.

"PREGNANT" Everyone shouted

"I was wondering why she was acting weird," Raye said scratching her head.

"I wonder who the father is" Amy said confused.

"Well I think I know who it is, but I better not say" Seiya smiled

"Hey Amy isn't it your wedding next week" Lita said

"Yes, me and Taiki will finally be husband and wife" Amy smiled.

"I think we should check up on Mina" Serina said very worried.

"I think I know what's going on, cause last week I saw Mina telling this someone that she was pregnant, and he was very rude and cheeky to her" Seiya said looking annoyed.

"Sounds like we already know the guy"

"You do, but I'm not going to say cause it's Mina's secret, she will tell you herself"

"Yaten hasn't been himself lately either, I wonder what's up with him" Taiki said look confused.

"I know but I'm going to say any thing about that either" Seiya puts his hands on the back of his head.

Raye talks in her head.

"I wonder if Yaten has something to do with Mina"

To be continued

The father will be revelled soon, em sorry that it's a bit short I have some work to do, The next chapter won't be up till Saturday. Please leave a review.
Sign up to rate and review this story