Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

How much do you value the lives of your idols?

by secretive 4 reviews

Brendon and Ryan are kidnapped and held to randsome for millions of dollars. They are filmed until the kidnappers get what they want as they post the footage out to millions of Friends,Family and F...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1572 words

3Exciting
Brendon:
I staggered down the hallway towards my dressing room, feeling slightly light-headed. Spencer patted me on the back, “You were brilliant!” he reassured me, complimenting my performance only five minutes ago.
“You were too!” I grinned, “How the hell do you manage to move your arms that fast dude?”
“I’m a drummer,” Spencer grinned “It’s what I do.” We both walked back into my dressing room to relax after the show. We’d just performed at Manchester Academy and the crowd were wild! So far the Vices & Virtues tour had been a blast! Spencer and I had been having the time of our lives, although we had missed Jon and Ryan painfully.
“Hell I want a drink!” Spencer yelled once we’d entered the brightly lit room. He slumped himself into my pink beanbag and snuggled himself into it. I sighed loudly as I perched myself onto the stiff chair in front of the mirror. I laughed as I noticed my reflection. My eyes were wide and glinted almost creepily in the heavy white light above the mirror. My hair was damp from sweat and stuck to my equally as sweaty forehead, it stuck up in random places. I looked a complete mess, but who wouldn’t after giving their all on stage. I could tell the audience loved the show. I loved to see their bodies all pressed together as they struggled for air, but still they jumped and screamed enthusiastically, all brought together in the name of music. One girl even did a back flip in a newly formed most-pit, which made me giggle.
“Brendon Urie...” I heard a softly spoken voice say, I turned around to see a mousy looking ginger haired woman peering through my door.
“That’s my name!” I beamed back at her. I could tell my confidence was making her feel awkward, but it amused me.
“Your car’s here, to take you to your hotel.” She murmured,
“What?” I questioned, “Don’t I get to meet and greet fans first. You know, like sigh shit and tell ‘em I love ‘em and stuff.”
“They said you had to go now, Spencer can stay and meet fans...” she mumbled, looking down at her feet. I didn’t want to leave. I had only just sat down! I wanted a drink, I wanted to relax and talk to Spencer, and I wanted to see the screaming fans waiting for me. “It’s an emergency, Brendon, now please.” She added. I sighed heavily and dragged myself up to my feet. “Thank you,” she squeaked.
“Later Spencer!” I called back to him as i left the room,
“See ya tomorrow!” i heard him yell back at me. I smiled; I was beginning to get really close to Spencer, since we were touring together just the two of us. I could say that he was my best friend.
The woman led me out of a side entrance of the academy. I peered around and noticed a sleek looking black limousine waiting for me. Oh god, I hated when they got me Limos. It always managed to draw attention to me. I hopped into the back of the Limo. It had smooth, white leather seats. I put my tired feet up so I took up all of the room in the back. There was a small window so I could talk to the driver, but I wasn’t feeling very sociable. I just closed my eyes and let myself relax.
I was disturbed only a few minutes later by a loud, rough voice. “Mr Urie...” the voice yelled. It was the driver, oh for fucks sake. What did he want? “Mr Urie!” he yelled again,
“Yeah!” I called back
“Would you like a beverage?” the driver asked. My eyes lit up with excitement. I was dying for a drink!
“Yes please!” I beamed. The window slid open and I saw a withered looking, pale hand holding out a martini. I took it gladly and immediately began sipping it whilst the driver slammed the window shut again. The drink managed to partly quench my thirst as I gulped it down until the cup was dry. I sat up in my seat, not wanting to let myself fall asleep as we should be at the hotel soon, but it was hard to do, I suddenly felt incredibly woozy. I grabbed the side of my head as I fell down unto the leather seats. I tried to drag myself back upright, but it felt as though all of the energy had drained out of my body. The back of the car began to spin as I stared at the ceiling, lying on by back. I felt my eyelids becoming heavy, but I couldn’t let myself fall asleep. I tried again to heave myself up, but my body felt unbelievably heavy. I could feel myself losing consciousness. What the fuck was in that drink!? I desperately tried not to let myself pass out. I managed to roll myself into the floor, but i landed with a painful thump and still was unable to get up. I couldn’t help it mi drifted off into an unconscious bliss.

Ryan:
“Hurry up Ryan you gay!” Jon shouted angrily as Ryan applied the finishing touches to the masterpiece he called his makeup. Ryan shot up and ran over to the hotel room door, slamming it carelessly behind him. He flicked Jon in the side of the face and grinned at him as he flinched.
“I’m not gay!” Ryan protested,
“Yeah well that red waistcoat says different!” Jon teased, pulling on Ryan’s waistcoat, causing him to stumble. The two friends laughed as they made their way into the hotel lobby. As they entered the foyer, they looked up at the huge clock above the reception desk. “Holy shit!” Jon yelled, “The gig starts in an hour!”
“The car will be outside waiting for us won’t it?” Ryan asked,
“Well duhh!” Jon called, already running towards the door. Ryan followed closely behind. He didn’t want to be late for his gig. His band was fairly new and needed to cling onto as many fans as it could possibly get. There was still some loyal Panic! At The Disco fans who came just to see Ryan and Jon again. Ryan let his mind wander back to his Panic days. He missed Spencer and Brendon like crazy! They always used to have so much fun together, but touring with Jon was fun too. They would always tease each other and laugh with each other. They were close enough to best friends.
Ryan and Jon stepped outside to see a shiny, black Limousine waiting. “Fucking fancy!” Jon yelled as he flung open the back door. He was stopped abruptly by a tall, dark skinned man. He looked intimidating, so Jon jumped back.
“This car is for Mr Ross.” The man stated.
“You mean we don’t get to ride in the same car?” Ryan asked, an expression of confusion painted onto his face.
“Not today.” The man said, his emotionless face set like stone. “Your car will be along soon Mr Walker.” He added to Jon, who stood with his arms folded on the pavement.
“Guess I’ll see you there Jon...” Ryan smiled as he climbed into the back seat of the car. Jon grinned back at him cheesily.
“See ya there homo!” He called,
“Shut it Walker!” Ryan yelled as the dark skinned man closed the door on him.
Ryan sat nervously in the back of the car. He admired the clean, white leather seats and the red velvet walls. This seemed a lot posher than the cars he was used to being picked up in. He felt a little awkward sat here in such an expensive environment again. It reminded him of the first time he’d toured with Panic. He remembered Brendon’s excitement the first time we went in a Limo, his eyes widened like big chocolate moons as he dashed to get in first. ‘I bet he’s sick of them now,’ Ryan thought to himself. He really missed Brendon, he hadn’t seen him for months since they were both touring. He hated being away from him for so long, it was almost painful.
“Drink Mr Ross?” he heard a smooth, deep voice call from the front of the car.
“Umm... Yeah that would be great thank you.” Ryan mumbled. The small, blacked out window in front of him slid open as the man passed a martini through to Ryan, who grasped in, thanking the man kindly. He wasn’t particularly thirsty so he sipped the drink slowly. His mind was firmly set on his upcoming gig; it would only be a few minutes until he was on stage again doing what he loved. Ryan began to feel slightly tired; he slapped himself softly in the side if his face to try and wake himself up, but it was unsuccessful. He began to feel incredibly dizzy. ‘Shit!’ He thought to himself, ‘Stay awake Ryan! The gig’s soon’, but Ryan found it hard to even sit up anymore. He wasn’t sure what was going on when he collapsed onto the leather seats. He groaned as he tried to drag himself up, but failed. His eyelids began to feel heavy as he slowly slipped away into unconsciousness.

Sign up to rate and review this story