Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Fire Prank

by UltimateKilljoy 0 reviews

When Gerard pulls a prank on his band mates...payback is certain!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 486 words - Complete

0Unrated
"FIRE, FIRE!" Gerard yelled."EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!"
The rest of the band awoke from their sleep. Mikey on the armchair, Ray and Frank on the sofa. They all heard the fire alarm and dashed for the door. Mikey, Ray and Frank leapt out of the door, it was dark outside. They heard laughing. Gerard appeared in the doorway, laughing like a madman.
"Oh my god, i can't believe you guys fell for it!"
"You bastard!" Frank yelled, lunging at Gerard and knocking him to the ground. Frank pinned him to the ground.
"Woah dude, get off me!" Gerard yelled. Gerard saw Ray whispering to Mikey.Mikey laughed.
"What are you guys talking about?" Gerard said, suspiciously. They both grinned like evil maniacs. They slowly walked over to Frank and Gerard, who was still pinned to the ground. Ray knelt down and helped Frank keep Gerard down while Mikey walked towards the kitchen.
"Woah, what the fuck are you guys doing?" Gerard yelled. They both stayed silent. Mikey re-emerged from the kitchen, with duct tape. "What the fuck are you doing with that?!" Mikey shot him an evil grin. Mikey knelt down at the side of Gerard, ripped a big piece of tape of and stuck it on Gerard's mouth. Mikey then handed the tape to Ray, who ripped off an extremely long piece and wrapped it round Gerard's legs. Gerard, who now had a terrified look on his face, had started squirming again, which made it harder for Frank to keep him pinned down. Ray tossed the tape back to Mikey, who ripped off another long piece of tape and bound Gerard's arms. Frank then hopped off Gerard. Ray lifted Gerard's legs and Mikey lifted his arms and they carried him down to the basement.
They dumped Gerard on the floor. He struggled desperately to get up, but he couldn't. He noticed that Frank hadn't followed them down to the basement. Mikey and Ray sat talking, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. Just then Frank walked down the basement stairs, holding two buckets. Mikey and Ray walked over to Frank, each taking one of the buckets. They both walked over to Gerard, slowly. Gerard began to panic, wondering what his friends were about to do to him. Mikey stepped right in front of his brother. He lifted the bucket high, and slowly tipped the contents over Gerard's head. Sour Milk. Gerard gagged at the foul smelling stuff, now coating his hair and shoulders. Ray then walked to the side of Gerard. He knelt down next to Gerard. He brought his bucket back then pulled it forward, emptying the contents all over Gerard's face. Vomit.
"NEVER, wake us up like that again!" Mikey said as the three of them walked out of the basement,giggling, leaving Gerard still bound in the basement, covered with the disgusting products his friends had just emptied onto him.
Sign up to rate and review this story