Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter thirty one

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

"I`m going to kill you all."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-08-01 - 1110 words - Complete

0Unrated
HI, I`m back! Miss me? No? Whatever, I missed being able to write and of course I missed all you guys. France was...okay... I was with my aunt and we shared a room with an old woman who was a friend of hers that snored...a lot. It sounded like a snorting, dying pig. I hated her, she was a mega bitch, judged me `cause of my hair, clothes, taste in music ect, and she had only known me about five mins. Seriously, I was straightening my hair one morning when they were at church (went lourdes, I`m not religous though) and was playing music. bitchy old lady forgot her bag and came back and yelled at me for listenig to "devil music." she said it was "no wonder I was deppresed as I listen to such dreadful music."er, no. I gave her an earful and said "would it be better I listened to stuff that was about sex, drinking, drugs and meaningless shit about "love". Sorry for ranting, just needed to get it off my chest. Anyways, i had a good time apart from that (and the shitty weather) and managed to do some writing in my notebook. Hope you like the chapter, sorry it is short but I`m shattered. I`ll update my other storis soon as.
xoxodakota
The… thing, the…creature, was stood there, hands held casually behind its back, a huge, mad grin on its face. The being was female and had messy, windswept hair that cascaded down her bony back in long, extremely greasy, thinning waves. Slightly faded pink, purple and blue steaks were mixed in with the natural shade of dark, mud brown and a full fringe covered her eyes. The eyes were horrifying, disgusting…terrifying. They were sunken, surrounded by dark circles and bags. Deep, blood coloured irises surrounded by coal black pupils, the red standing out against the black in a shocking, scary way. I wasn’t natural. They had a haunted look to them, as did the rest of the creatures, scarred features.
Although looking human for the most part, the frightening being had long, bloody claws instead of toe and fingernails, sharp, yellowing fangs protruded from her mouth, resting on her chapped bottom lip were equally bloody, and she was missing one ear-the left one. A deep gash on the side of her head had been messily patched over with a few untidy stitched, clearly done by an inexperienced person or by someone who didn’t really care to be careful and do a proper hob of it.
She was dressed in what may have once passed as killjoy attire, a pair of severely ripped and stained jeans that came to just under her knees that were frayed at the bottom, suggesting that they had once been full length jeans. A holster was worn lose around her bony waist, though there was no gun in it and a faded, dirty band tee was worn on her top half, seeming to hang of her thin body. She wore no shoes, something most wouldn’t dream off due to the sun making the sand boiling hot underfoot, but the girls feet looked durable enough, the skin looked tough, and her long claws curled over into the sand, making marks in it. A long white, bloodstained lab coat was draped around her bony shoulders, seeming to be at least five sizes too big for the girl’s far too thin frame, showed that she was no killjoy, though she may once have been. She was no killjoy, nor was she a scientist. She was no BL/ind moron either, her…abnormalities proved that, as did the crazed, haunted look in her unnatural coloured eyes. No, she was the experiment.
Party poison`s pov
This…creature was…terrifying. I was not one to scare easily, I had been alive and fighting out here for far too long to frighten quickly, but I`ll admit it, this thing in front of me scared the living shit out of me. She had no gun, but it did not mean that she was unarmed. Her sharp claws as substitute nails defiantly looked sharp and strong enough to easily rip through flesh and bone, as did her yellow fangs. The blood covering them on; proved this.
The creature smiled a frightening, one that was really more of a smirk. Her yellow fangs rested on her bottom lip, drawing a little blood from it, but she didn’t seem to care. Perhaps she didn’t even notice or feel it. I didn’t know, I wasn’t an expert in all things unnatural.
“What are you killjoys.” She say the last word as though it was something to be ashamed of, or as though it was a disgusting thing to be a part of, tough looking at her faded hair and clothes, she was probably one at some point, before BL/ind had messed with her mind, turning her into this crazed creature. “Doing here, huh? Came to destroy them?” she laughs. “It won’t work, I tried. We all did. Look where it got me.” I eye her bloody claws nervously, for now they were by her sides, but I edge in front of Kobra and the others slightly anyway, just in case. I would die if I had to, if it meant the others could be safe, I would go out willingly to save them.
The monster like girl smiles widely, showing all of her fangs now, and stretches lazily.
“Do you know who I am, no?” out of there corner of my eye I can see bullet edge slightly In front of the killjoys she was nearest to, wanting to protect them, just like I did, not caring about her own life.
“Do you want to guess as to what I`m going to do now?” she asks, but there is no answer. We didn’t dare speak; move or even breath, fearing it would only make her angry and kill us sooner.
“I fucking asked you idiots a question!” she yells, but smiles sweetly afterwards, all traces of anger leaving her. “Never mind, I`ll tell you. I`m…” she trails off, and her pale, bruised face screws up I concentration. Whatever BL/ind had done to make her this way would have most likely included brainwashing, she probably couldn’t remember much about anything. “Who I am is not important. I am not a killjoy and I have escaped from that prison.” She points in the direction of Bl/ind headquarters. “And I am going to kill you all.”
Sign up to rate and review this story