Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Short and Sweet

by Hellfire-Biatch 0 reviews

Jon/Ryan

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 217 words

0Unrated
I took a deep breath and looked at Jon. He looked me back in the eye with such sympathy my heart melted and my head exploded into numb love. There was a silence that filled the air, it wasn't an awkward silence though, it was a beautiful silence. A silence that simply proved tree was nothing that needed to be said. Nothing more than what was being thought. A cloud of ambience filled the room the atmosphere. We both knew what was going to happen. We both wanted it so badly. It was so wrong. So dirty. I needed this. I was really, really horny right now. I dimmed the lights and slowly entered my cock into his willing mouth. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards his mouth eagerly, desperate for more of me. I threw my dick further into his mouth with every every thrust, I could feel it slap against the back of his throat. Not long after they had started Ryan stiffened and came in his mouth. It would have been a slower process if Ryan hadn't been sporting a hard on before they had started. Jon swallowed the liquid in his mouth and tickled Ryan's tip with his tongue before putting his hand down his own pants and rubbing himself off.
Sign up to rate and review this story