Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 20

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

the guys help ray get over wat happened to him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 654 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i fall asleep in gerards arms. after ray tells us what happened to him i ran down stairs and threw up because i couldnt imagine anything like that happening to my best friend.my eyes flutter open and i look up to find gee looking down at me.''mornin frankie...how you feeling'' he says quietly. i look at him and whisper '' better thanks..but we have to do something awesome today to take rays mind off of what happened'' gee looks at me and a smile creeps onto his face and i can tell he is thinking of something.''go upstairs and tell ray and bob to get ready to go out and dont come down here for at least half an hour'' i look at him but i knoow he wont say what he's doing.i reluctantly climb off of his lap and go upstairs,closing the door behind me.i walk towards the living room and look at the couch where ray and bob are.bob is holding ray close to him in is sleep and ray is cuddled into him.rays arm is sticking out and i can see the scars snaking their way up his arm . i sigh to myself and look up to find ray looking at me.''are you ok ray ray?'' i ask quietly. ray just nods and pokes bob to wake him up.bob jumps and looks at ray with a confused look on his face.'' come on bob,time to get up'' bob groans but gets up and walks towards the kitchen and me and ray follow him.when we enter the kitchen bob asks me where gerard is and i told him that we were gonna do something awesome to cheer ray up today.he smiles and walks up behind ray and hugs him.ray turns around and hugs him back.suddenly we hear the bedroom door click and gerard walked out.all of our jaws dropped.gerard was standing in front of us in a skirtand a tight top with a bra underneath.he had styled his hair and put make up on and looked like a women.ray broke the silence by bursting out laughing.we all started laughing and i walked up to gerard and poked him.''its working, ray looks happier'' we look over at ray who is laughing and gerard walked up to ray and said'' well come on ray,we're all going out shopping!'' and he turned around and picked a pair of womens high heels off of the floor and put them on.scarily he could walk in them.we all pulled our shoes on and walked out the door.this is going to be interesting!

rays p.o.v
we all started walking towards te mall and i felt an arm slip around my waist and i looked up and saw bob with a cheesy grin on his face.''i love you bob,more than anything'' i said quietly and he kissed me softly and we carried on walking then when we entered te mall gerard was getting wolf whistled from all the guys and everytime this happened we all burst out laughing.we reached the food court and sat down.when the waiter came to take our order he looked at gerard and winked.gerard just looked at him and said '' i already have a boyfriend,back off'' and he turned to frank and kissed him passionatly. the waiter went bright red and hurried off looking angry.we all burst out laughing.i felt so much appier than i had done all week.friends really are the best i thougt to myself and cuddled up to bob and he put is arms around me.i felt safe, happy,and like nothing could ever hurt me.

please r&r
sorry its taken so long
Xrockerchick4lifeX
Sign up to rate and review this story