Categories > Original > Romance

Reaching Out For Something

by NightOfTheHunter_ 0 reviews

First story. Sean Smith (The Blackout) & Matt Good (D.R.U.G.S) Feedback please? :')

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 637 words

0Unrated
Matt flicked his dark hair out of his shining eyes. He'd just caught sight of a friend he hadn't seen for a long while. He'd missed him more than he should have, and there was a good reason for this, but Matt would never tell anyone - he had too much to lose. He walked over to the blonde-haired man infront of him.
"Jedward called, they want their hair back..." Matt giggled. The man turned around. "Matt!" He shouted and squeezed him tight. "It's been so long! How are you?" He asked, still smiling. He had a beautiful smile, perfect, bright and infectious, Matt couldn't help but smile back. "I've been alright, you?" Matt looked into the man's eyes. 'Still as beautiful as ever' he thought, and then began to blush. He wished he didn't think of one his best friends that way - but he did, and it was painful to do so.
"Yeah, yeah. I've been great, new album's gone down a storm. Few festivals and 2 tours in a year under our belts - not bad to say we're shit!" Matt giggled. 'Yeah, your band is really shit Sean. How can you even call that music?!" He looked at Sean. 'Sean Smith, you never age do you? You look the exact same as I remember...' he thought. 'Stop it Matt!' he argued against his own feelings, 'all of this needs to stop! You like him, he doesn't like you. He's straight as a dye. You aren't ever going to get him, stop trying so hard!'
Sean poked Matt in the ribs gently "Says you! At least I can scream... sort of." He winked. Matt's heart skipped a beat. He was facinated by Sean. It was almost unreal. He wished he could just tell him how he felt and everything would be perfect. He knew that would never happen.
"Sean, I play guitar you idiot!" Matt laughed. He loved Sean's stupidity.
"Oh yeah... same thing." Sean looked at his watch. "You wanna come back to mine for a drink or something?" He asked, looking at Matt. 'He looks so adorable..' Sean thought, 'I wonder if he'd ever like me the way I do him?' He looked at Matt again.
"Sure, why not? Matt said with a smile./ 'Nah, he'd never look twice at someone like me"/
Sean waved a taxi over and told the driver the address and sat down on the seat nearest the far window. Matt sat awkwardly in the middle. He wanted to sit closer, he just didn't want to make anything obvious. Little did he know that Sean wished he would squish up to him.
Sean paid the driver and the men both walked into Sean's apartment. Matt sprawled onto the sofa and Sean handed him a beer and flopped down next to him. No words were said for a while, but Sean was the first to speak. "Matt?" He asked, looking at him nervously. Matt's eyes made Sean shake. They were beautifully coloured and glistened like diamonds.
"Yeah?" Matt said, his voice little more than a whisper. Sean bit his lip and inhaled heavily and put his arm around Matt.
"I... I like you... A lot... and I know you don't feel the same, but I'm sick of keeping this to myself. I know you'll probably just storm out and never talk to me again but..." Matt shushed Sean and whispered, "You don't know me very well then, do you?" What happened next didn't suprize Sean. Matt looked into his honey coloured eyes and he felt their lips meet. In this amazing world of fantasy and wonder, their tounges interwined and there were enough sparks flying to ignite and cause an explosion. They pulled away and sat on the sofa silently, breathing in eachother's musky scent.
Sign up to rate and review this story